Japan- J league

Nagoya Grampus Eight pk -108 risk 1.08

Kashima Antlers-.5 -116 risk 1.16

Yokohamo Marinas Pk -5 -105 risk 1.05

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Plzen v FC Copenhagen (agg 3-1)

Plzen certainly doesnt need to do much but defend their lead in goals on aggregate but this game should be a major game for the Czech fans and for this club. I cant see them playing for a draw. This quote fronm the Czech coach shows how much reaching the group level means to a smaller club like this.

""If three years ago somebody had said we'd be here now, playing a decisive game to reach the Champions League in front of a full house, I'd have said they were crazy"," said coach Pavel Vrba, who rested Horváth, Milan Petržela and Marián Čišovský at the weekend. "This game can put Plzeň on another level."

Plzen Pk -120 risk 3.60

Rubin Kazan v Lyon (agg 1-3)

Russia is not an easy place to play and I think Kazan should have some hope here with an away goal. I personally dont think they have the talent to make up the aggregate numbers and I see a draw in this one but I am going to play the under

Under 2.5 -126 risk 1.26

Benfica v FC Twente (agg 2-2)

The main thing to understand about this matchup is the two away goals Benfica obtained in the first leg.This is a tough one to call, Benfica is usually tough at home they have won 11, drawn 2 and lost 2 in their last 15 at home but I dont agree with alot of punters who have them winning this easily. I think this game could go either way but with that away two goal cushion for benfica, I am going to play this one safe.

Twente +1 -111 risk 1.11

SK Sturm Graz v BATE Borisov (agg 1-1)

Sturm Graz has the advantage with the away goal here, with alot of injury issues for Graz I could see them play a really tight kind of game. I like the under here and Graz at a pk.

Under 2.5 -142 risk 1.42

Graz pk -138 risk 2.76

Udinese v Arsenal (agg 0-1)

This is a tough one to call with all the problems at Arsenal. Van Persie will be in the lineup for Arsenal but he has hasnt been much of a presence so far for Arsenal. Wilshere, Traorč, and Gibbs are all question marks and look like they will be sitting and Diaby is not expected back in early September, everyone has probably been reading about Samir Nasri and Manchester City

I was impressed with Udinese in the first leg and I wouldnt be surprised to see them keep this one close but a banged up Arsenal is still one of the top lucrative soccer clubs in the world and though they are very young, they have spent a fortune on this team with players like Gervinho and company.

People talk about Arsenal being a shell of its former self but you still have to look at the immense talent still on the squad, I think the best bet would be on Arsenal to advance but the numbers are too high for most punters.

Draw +238 risk 1

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing goal for Plzen in 93' minute.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

nice i had the over.. i just shut off the gametracker and went back to check.. usually im on the opposite side of those last minute goals