gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday picks ( 58-49 +9.93)

I am coming off my thread losing day in a row in soccer though I am doing pretty good compared to my spreadsheet numbers from years past around this time, league play is tough in the beginning. I also went 1-5 in my baseball thread. Ice cold. At least today we have some european play.

Trying to figure out the aggregate numbers and goals need usually helps me wagering tin totals but the stats on alot of the teams dont give you alot to go in determining totals today.

So many teams are just starting league play and looking at the style of play can be deceiving. I did like two totals though, I really could see a wide open match with Villarreal/Odense because if Odense gets one goal they could still advance even with a Villarreal victory.

The Yellow Submarine have 8 straight victories at home in euro play, and their stats probably indicate a high scoring match, they are one of the top ten scoring teams in champions league play and in total shots. They dominated possession and shots on goal against Odense in the first match and should dominate right from the start here. Especially if Odense sneaks in a goal, I am hoping we see a wide open game.

Villarreal Over 2.5/3 -137 risk 1.37

Villarreal/Indians ( mlb ) parlay -125 risk 3.75

I dont understand this line. Cyprus is a tough place to play, it should very hot during the day but should cool off by the time the match starts but the atmosphere will make this tough one for the Poles to play in. I really thought don't know why a few punters on the boards thought Apoel should have won are at least drawn in their first match, I didnt watch the whole match but from what I saw I thought the Poles were the superior side.

The aggregate goal standings will make for an even more offensive minded Apoel, I dont know if they will advance and they may win this one but Wisla will have alot of counter opportunities for a goal and should advance. I really like the total here.

Apoel/Wisla Over 2 -131 risk 2.62

Wisla advances -161 risk 3.22

Maccabi advances -158 risk 1.58

Zurich +1.5 -130 risk 1.30
    Last edited by gregm; 08-23-11 at 11:40 AM. Reason: changed units on wisla advancing

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Love the Villareal/Indians parlay man. If you can get Villareal to Qualify pick..that will give you better odds. bruv

gregm

I cant believe this Villarreal game is scoreless Blue. I am buying out of my Krakow bet, they look awful. Its amazing how different a team can play at home and away on a hostile field.

2nd half Apoel -.5 -105 risk 3.15

2nd half Apoel/Krakow over 1 -126 risk 1.26

gregm

I only saw a few minutes in this match,I am not as confident as I was on the Apoel wager. Stats favor the home team, decent line. Going to hedge the maccabi wager

Genk Pk -140 risk 2.8

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call.

4-1 at penalties.