Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Man U ML Today

This game was really hard to analyze. I was shaky about Man U after learning they were out their two starting centre-backs but Phil Jones is a great backup. Spurs defense is average. Plus, Spurs are missing Modric and I believe Peter Crouch.

Are Spurs putting all their money on Defoe? He's a good striker but not indespensible to the club.

Then you take into account the record Spurs have at Old Trafford. Also, Old Trafford is not easy to play in. Seating capacity is probably #1 or #2 in all of the EPL and I doubt many Spurs fans will make the trip.

Man U still have threats in Rooney, Berbatov and Nani. Sir Alex Ferguson is kind of like the Mike Shanahan of the EPL and HATES to lose.

The over/under feels like a craps shoot. Man U will either score and play down Spurs or it could be goals galore. The public are betting heavy over 2.5. So much so that the difference between over 2.5 and just taking Man U ML wasn't that great.

I'm going all-in on Man U ML. I don't like betting my entire bankroll like that but it was the only way to make it profitable.

Play: Man U ML

Source: Avid Football Manager gamer

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the game was hard to analyze but you went all-in on the ml?

Thurgood

My bankroll is very small right now as I am very green wagering on sports. I had to put in a big bet to make any money.

Looks like that over bet everyone was talking about might not happen. I'm uneasy how much possession Man U is giving Spurs but Man U looks really good when they attack. Good news is that Hernandez is available on the bench, too.

I stand by my praise of Phil Jones. Very good game for him going into half. Although there might be questions whether Bale should of been given a penalty.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 2.5 can still happen. 2 seasons ago, the game at OT, all goals came in the 2nd half

Thurgood

If anyone knows what Football Manager is, I've been playing it for years and it's usually pretty accurate on player potential. i.e Phil Jones

Freidel (Spurs keeper) not very good in most versions of FM. I hope it's just a matter of time before he chokes.

Thurgood

Rooney's pass to Young which missed by a foot was certainly clinical. Freidel was like a statue.

Look for Ferguson to sub Welbeck soon.

Thurgood

Welbeck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thurgood

2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I knew it was a matter of time before Freidel choked.

Thurgood

Nice job Rooney! The over hits.

I hope this game made up for those who tailed me yesterday on the Phillies. I'm 3-0 so far in EPL.

CorkyThatcher
    CorkyThatcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

MU is really, really good. It was like a firing range for Friedel in the 2nd. Nice win, boys. You deserve a Boddington's...

gangster
    gangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

yoooooo !!! atleast rooney did good for O2.5 line to hit ! thanks !