gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sunday Picks

I will update the record in the morning, overall a good day on baseball, did well but gave a little back in the evening on soccer because of live betting on MLS of all places, but tennis was an absolute wash with Petkovic and her miserable play today. A very poor day overall, I was at home with the flu and bet way too many halftime wagers.

I love these lines for Bundesliga tonight, I thought Mainz would be a higher line and certainly not a pk. after their start and Schalkes poor performances of late, the Helsinki game was painful to watch.

Mainz let me down last year by starting out strong and fizzling later on but I love this game. Both goalkeepers have played well, two of Mainzs games have been under 2.5 and Ralf Fährmann has been impressive for Schalke in goal.

If you factor in a new stadium, and a tough midweek game for Schalke, I think this one will be played close to the vest especially for Schalke. I see this a 1-0 or 2-0 game with Mainz coming out on top, but Mainz should win this one.

Germany

Mainz pk -125 risk 3.75 betonline

Under 2.5 -122 risk 1.22

Hannover 96 pk,-5 -115 risk 1.15

England

Manchester City -.5 -120 risk 2.40

Czech

Bohemians 1905 -.5, -1 -117 risk 2.34

Norway

Stromsgodset -136 risk 1.36

Sweden

Hacken -.5 /-1 -117 risk 1.17

Croatia

Hajduk Split / Djokovic(tennis) parlay -148 risk 2.96

Shakhtar Donetsk(Ukraine)/HJK Helsinki(Finland)/Helsingborg(Sweden) parlay(accumulator) -145 risk 2.90

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Bundesliga picks, EPL pick, and you can't pick against Djoker on hard. Only thing is I'm expecting Mainz to pour on the goals against Schalke and I'm in on the over. Solid picks, good luck.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck! Can't agree more with the GERMAN AND ENGLISH picks. Will wait for in-running on Man City to get a better odd as I don't expect them to score early.

Narusco
    Narusco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

good picks!
    my parley is HJK (0-1) + Celtic @1.75 !

BOL guys !

gregm

Thanks Guys , good call on the over Tom. I just hope Mainz can hold on.

Adding a unit on Hannover 96 Pk-144 risk 2.88

Djokovic/Sharapova parlay -129 risk 3.87

gregm

I cant believe that final score in mainz, I walk away from the computer for 5 minutes and they have given up a 2 goal lead and they end up losing 4-2 . If anyone looked at that game and the total because of my post, I am really sorry. Horrible call.

City should be up 3-1 right now, enormous difference in class between the two sides.

Man city 2nd half -.5 +104 risk 2 betonline
    Last edited by gregm; 08-21-11 at 10:56 AM.

gregm

Hannover 2nd half pk -130 risk 1.30 betonline

gregm

Live betting kills me again, that last minute goal in hannover ruined what could of been a decent day. Looks like I went around 3-5 today with those damn halftime wagers and will be another down day, Dkjokovic retired so we will see how split and sharapova turn out, Split is up 2-0 but so was Mainz.LOL.

Ice cold the last two days in halftime wagering.

last bets for the day

St. Etienne +1 -116 risk 3.32

Sporting KC MLS +113 risk 1

Parlay Indiana/LA(wnba) /Sharapova(wta) -103 risk 2.06
    Last edited by gregm; 08-21-11 at 01:48 PM.

Tom Jane

Yeah, Schalke's second half and the Pander 'no goal' got me too. Bummer on Djoker's shoulder, Murray was playing damn well though. Is he finally going to win a slam?...

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

Tough, day. Better luck next time.

gregm

I lost or pushed on a couple of last minute games Tom. I am up in the air about murray, he looks to be in form but the two of the big four just look bad and djokovic was just in poor physical shape today. Its going to take alot more than today outing to convince me to back Murray in the Open, I want to hear how Djokovic is feeling.

I will say this, I would take Murray over Fed and Nadal right now in the Open.

It may turn out to be a decent day after all, sharapova won, St. Etienne came through. I am going to drop another unit on KC. Hamid being out for DC in goal is big, I would take KC anyway but this just makes me like this pick alot more.

KC pk,-.5 -138 risk 2.76

Tom Jane

Yeah, if Djoker's still ailing, Murray could actually be the favourite. I don't have much confidence in him, but with Rafa and Fed kinda off they're game and Djoker off physically, it could happen. Though it could be one of the next guys like Berdych, Söderling, Ferrer, or Monfils. A couple of those guys don't translate to hard, though. And Mardy Fish is playing lights out lately, plus former winner del Potro is coming back into form. If Nadal, Federer, and Djokovic remain human, this is shaping up to be one of the best and most unpredictable Slams in a while.