physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Why are all the Spain games postponed.

Weather related or riots like England last week.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

players have problem with their trade union...

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Weather related or riots like England last week.
    no money, no love.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man if you didn't know about that, you hopefully are not betting on the sport ...

physed

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Man if you didn't know about that, you hopefully are not betting on the sport ...
    Fortunately yes I'm betting soccer and winning. Since I have a job and already handicapping baseball I only do my research on soccer the morning of the games that I plan on playing. Thank you very much.

physed

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If you notice how many points I have plus over 1000 points still on futures you will realize that I do have success sports betting. Everyone handicaps in their own ways. I rather do the handicapping the morning of the games. Now let me go back and transfer my points since I proved my point. Thank you very much again and don't go making blanket statements.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you notice how many points I have plus over 1000 points still on futures you will realize that I do have success sports betting. Everyone handicaps in their own ways. I rather do the handicapping the morning of the games. Now let me go back and transfer my points since I proved my point. Thank you very much again and don't go making blanket statements.
    Man relax..he just made a comment.. You getting all sensitive and
    defensive for no reason... You ain't hittin it...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Fortunately yes I'm betting soccer and winning. Since I have a job and already handicapping baseball I only do my research on soccer the morning of the games that I plan on playing. Thank you very much.

I am guessing your apartment also smells of Rich Mahogany

physed

Just making a point

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Players were on strike and postponed this weekend games... La Liga starts next weekend.