dyermaker
    dyermaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Europe League Pick for 18/08

I just think A.Bilbao will trash Trabzonspor. How do I know? Because I am Turkish and know that Trabzon has been doing badly lately in European Cups and they lost some key players this season AND they have many injured and suspended players for this match. Bilbao H(-1.5) is 2.64 @ Pinnacle. If you want to play secure Bilbao win is 1.54 @ pinny.

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like that bet!

I saw they paying against Benfica and they really suck!

I'm parlaying them with Atletico Madrid and Besiktas

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know anything about Ekranas of Lithuania? Comparing the strength of their respective leagues I can see Hapoel Tel Aviv thrashing them (price 5/6) but I know that's not how football works.

Schalke 04 should win (4/7) in Helsinki if the weather isn't terrible. One for in-play if it's being broadcasted I think.

Stoke are 7/4 which is an attractive price against a team from a weak league. But I've never seen FC Thun myself so some input from you guys would be appreciated. Stoke to win to nil must be a good price too.

Besiktas very short price (1/3) but surely they'll beat a lowly Russian side?? Could be worth doubling up with someone else who's odds-on.

Standard Liege 5/6 looks great on paper, although just sold a star man.

Glasgow Rangers 17/10 looks a great price against a very weak side despite Rangers' unconvincing start to the season.

How good are Partizan Belgrade these days? Price at 10/11 in Ireland looks tempting.

Celtic at 1/2 look like the team worth doubling up with Besiktas to give you odds of evens. I know Scottish football is weak but Celtic at home in Europe is impressive and they're a respectable side in Europe on the whole.

Have Braga lost anyone else other than their goalkeeper this season? Otherwise 10/11 looks a good price on them against a side who looked hopeless in defence 1 year ago (Braga also outstanding at home in Europe).

PS - Who the hell are Paris Saint-Germain playing?!?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Be careful with Europa League. The games are two-legged and sometimes "trashing" an opponent is not easy. Both teams on the first leg are playing not to concede and defend the draw to get an advantage for 2nd leg.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, be very careful.

i do like that Atl Bilbao to win - should be good odds.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

tailing you on the athletic bilbao pick. looked around for some more insight and it seems your info is spot on, other team missing key players.

hope it hits

dyermaker

Well now this is really funny. One player from Trabzon was sent off at 7th minute and still Bilbao could not score up until now (60. min). Gonna keep an eye on this one till it's completed...

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

pathetic.

dyermaker

Indeed. Thinking about it I would play it again. Below you can see my parlay from last night. It was my favorite bet to win yet it was one of the two I lost...
    Attached Images