latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post

wow come on, Madrid already bought half the world, if they cant win with that, AND WITHOUT AGEURO, thats shameful..
    It doesn't matter! I think Aguero was a player that could have change! We still need that kind of player!

And we can win don't know if u watch the game on sunday! But we still have a long road to go!

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I fvcking hate Madrid didn't buy him!

Stupid sh*t with being a gentleman with Atletico! We could have bring Aguero!

Holy sh*t! And Madrid still want to bring the piece of sh*t of Neymar! If they do that I'll kill myself!
    Aguero would of been great for Madrid.

I might be in the minority here, but i think Neymar will be a great one. Especially if he were to play for Mourinho.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post

Aguero would of been great for Madrid.

I might be in the minority here, but i think Neymar will be a great one. Especially if he were to play for Mourinho.
    I don't like all the BS he's saying last days!

That he doesn't know bla bla!

He was also wishing luck to Dany "the actor" Alvez! And to Barca in this game!

Los of Madridistas are not happy wityh this and they guy may have a very bad days in Madrid especially if he start bad!

The problem with Neymar is that for 45 M u want him to be a star from the beginning of season! And if he doesn't he'll have bad days! Madrid is a tough place!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    It doesn't matter! I think Aguero was a player that could have change! We still need that kind of player! And we can win don't know if u watch the game on sunday! But we still have a long road to go!
    NEED??!! this NEED is causing teams to spend overinflated prices and slowly turning the sport into madness..

and i did watch the game, i watch them all.. Real can win without Aguero but if they dont win anything this year, thats horrible.. you have enough content and talent to win everything, and maybe if the management wasnt so blind, you actualyl could... Mourinho is your savior, if he didnt get Aguero, that means Aguero is useless to Madrid.. simple.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    i have a feeling aguero is gonna be the hero here.....

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Jesus. At least get the fixture right. And if you're taking City -1.5 versus Swansea I see it as poor value because Swansea were strong defensively, it's the first game of the season and City can be very lazy against "small" teams. It's a risky play at poor odds.
    I'll keep quiet

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    NEED??!! this NEED is causing teams to spend overinflated prices and slowly turning the sport into madness..

and i did watch the game, i watch them all.. Real can win without Aguero but if they dont win anything this year, thats horrible.. you have enough content and talent to win everything, and maybe if the management wasnt so blind, you actualyl could... Mourinho is your savior, if he didnt get Aguero, that means Aguero is useless to Madrid.. simple.
    Serie A teams started turn the sport into madness 15 years ago!

First 12