EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36's Grand Theft Futbol

Felt like I was cluttering it up with multiple threads, so here we go again with a thread of my own again. Looking to steal ca$h from the bookies and points from SBR with some winners.

Belgium Jupiler: Lierse-Genk OVER 2.5 [-128]
    Genk has been playing for quite a bit already even though this is just the 2nd match in Belgium's top league. Genk continued progression through Champions League qualis this week with a 1-1 draw against Partizan Belgrade. They now get a good two week break from Europe to concentrate on their domestic campaign. Genk has scored in all four of their competitive matches thus far, while conceding in three. Lierse drew 1-1 in their opener on the road. They should be out to impress in their home opener. Given Genk's scoring ability and the defending champs propensity for open futbol, let's look for goals here.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see a final result like 1-2.

Good luck!

EaglesPhan36

Mexico Primera: Pachuca PK [-118]
    Pachuca take to the road against Queretaro who have been crushed on the road twice in between a credible scoreless draw at home against Tigres. Pachuca have roared back after being crushed in their opener by Santos Laguna with a road draw and a 1-0 win over Cruz Azul at home last time out. Pachuca had one of the biggest turnovers in the league after last season's disaster. They are much more dangerous offensively. Veteran goalie Calero scored the shutout last match vs. Cruz Azul after they let the youngster Cota start the first two matches where he got lit up for six goals. Calero may see the start again tonight.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like the 1st pick is a compete dud. No goals.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like sporting KC tonight at home @ +125

EaglesPhan36

U-20 World Cup: Australia +1.5 [-111]
    The Young Socceroos need a win against Spain to give themselves a shot to advance. Spain has already qualified for the KO rounds, so their intentions here are somwhat cloudy. The Spaniards have chosen rest some of their regular XI today which makes the Aussies @ +1.5 enticing to me knowing their fate rests on getting a result today, while Spain will finish first in Group C win, lose or draw. It will still be difficult for Australia to get what they need from this match, but I think with the situation that a draw or a one goal loss is a likely result.

EaglesPhan36

Australia is getting skunked. Starting my own thread = FAIL

rdjitm
    rdjitm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4731

who would of thought that they were to score 6 fucken goals in a period???

dont worry about it

just think about your next hit...

EaglesPhan36

MLS: DC United-Toronto FC Over 2.5 [-120]
    If this doesn't go over, I might as well quit before I start. Toronto has allowed a MLS leading 43 goals with 16 of those coming in their last five road matches. Toronto has shown some offensive improvement though with two goals in each of their last two roadies. United has just one clean sheet in ten matches at home this season. They are playing better of late and I expect the return of Charlie Davies will only help their offense, but I think their defense is still leaky enough to make the outcome a little iffy even though this should really be a comprehensive United win.

OneTipster

This one it's gonna be a hit.

EaglesPhan36

The refs in this Pachuca match had to be on the take. They called some bullshit foul in the box at the end to give Queretaro a penalty kick on the last play of the match. They showed the replay about a zillion times, I don't even know what the F you could possibly have called on the play to give them a penalty other than having money on the match. Not to mention they awarded Queretaro a free kick INSIDE the box in the 1st half? I admit to not knowing every rule in soccer ... but isn't it pretty much a foul and a penalty kick or nothing inside the box? Seems pretty dirty all around and yes, I am ******* pissed.

OneTipster

I think he placed a bet on Queretaro. Mexican corrupt...

OneTipster

2-1

...and DC United has a red card.

EaglesPhan36

Over hits at least. Toronto is so poor, giving up two goals down a man so far ...

EaglesPhan36

Swiss Super: Thun -0.5/-1 [-118]
    Thun comes in off the high of advancing another round in the Europa League on Thursday. It's a quick turnaround, but getting the home date should be good to them again as they've pulled this same trick already. They face Neuchatel Xamax who have been soundly beaten by at least two goals in all three of their league matches so far. Expecting Thun to get it done.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thun is surprisingly good this year, last year they were good on deffence, but this year they perform offensively also, should be a hit, GL

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Swiss Super: Thun -0.5/-1 [-118] Thun comes in off the high of advancing another round in the Europa League on Thursday. It's a quick turnaround, but getting the home date should be good to them again as they've pulled this same trick already. They face Neuchatel Xamax who have been soundly beaten by at least two goals in all three of their league matches so far. Expecting Thun to get it done.
    red card in 45th min.,till no score need 1 goal soon 80th min.

EaglesPhan36

Starting my own thread = FAIL

EaglesPhan36

Russian Premier: Lokomotiv Moscow-Krylya Sovetov 1st Half Over 1 [-143]
    This is just one that if it doesn't at least push, then I'll bend over and take the rape job. Lokomotiv has been scoring well of late and they have normally been scoring early or conceding early as the case might be. Krylya Sovetov looks relegation bound and usually concedes a couple on the road. Starts @ 12pm ET.

EaglesPhan36

And raped.

Well at least you can fade this awesome thread and make some money. I'll keep plugging away with losers.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man you shouldn't worry too much about it, everyone had 5-6 losses in a row, hope to see you back on winning track soon.

EaglesPhan36

Brazil Serie A: Avai-Sao Paulo Over 2.5 [-113]

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

And raped.

Well at least you can fade this awesome thread and make some money. I'll keep plugging away with losers.
    Brazil Serie A: Avai-Sao Paulo Over 2.5 [-113]

Slow the roll Bro & turn that frown around!! Now, without you thinking I'm blowin smoke up your ass.... You are by all seriousness i.m.o. one of the most consistent cappers I read. Hopefully things turn around right now because I just pulled the trigger on the Avai-Sao Paulo Over(2.5) with you.L.O.L!! Although I got it at (-130)grr.
    So Lets Break A Leg!!

EaglesPhan36

You should be fading these ... be on the right side.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

You should be fading these ... be on the right side.
    EP, ever try fading your own picks?? When I was soooo cold in baseball last year that when I had a pick, I would fade it and it got me hot again lol. It's a hard mental hurdle to jump but it clears the cobwebs and gets you seeing both sides of the lines again instead of just focusing on your "pick" and trying to MAKE IT WORK. It's a hard concept to explain why it helps to clear your head but somehow it works.

Bluedragon

Nice hit!! keep your head up champ.

EaglesPhan36

Heh. Apparently I needed to watch this one for the goals to come. Found a stream at half time and goals came. Who knew?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Winna!

Bluedragon

Heh. Apparently I needed to watch this one for the goals to come. Found a stream at half time and goals came. Who knew?
    Funny, cuz whenever I watch a game, its like dropping bills off a bridge and watching them slowly, over the course of hours, fall to the ground. When I don't bother and just check scores long after the games, shiit goes my way lol

Spaceviews

Hey, What ever works right!!L.O.L!!!! And There She Is!!!!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN E.P.!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

Norway Eliteserien: Start-Haugesund Over 3 [-121]
    Monday starts @ 12pm ET. Haugesund has ten goals in their last four in league play. They have allowed three goals each in four of their last six on the road. Start has tallied at least one goal in eight of nine at home. They have also allowed multiple goals in five of their last seven at home. Both teams have played to at least three goals in four of their last five in league play.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you here. Good luck to us!

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Norway Eliteserien: Start-Haugesund Over 3 [-121]
    Monday starts @ 12pm ET. Haugesund has ten goals in their last four in league play. They have allowed three goals each in four of their last six on the road. Start has tallied at least one goal in eight of nine at home. They have also allowed multiple goals in five of their last seven at home. Both teams have played to at least three goals in four of their last five in league play.
    you are the man! a winner at the half already 0-4 !

EaglesPhan36

England Carling Cup: Southampton-Torquay United Over 2.5/3 [-115]

Spaceviews

You can break a leg for the both of us....... My book isn't offering ANY of the Carling Cup matches.......

1234 ... Last