EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

U-20 World Cup Thieves Delight

France-South Korea Over 2 [-104]
    France looked very shaky against Colombia in their opener, losing 4-1. South Korea looked workmanlike in their 2-0 win over Mali. France will need to rebound here with points, necessarily really a win so they should be trying very hard today and goals are needed. That should also leave South Korea some opportunity to counter if France get forward a lot today. Can see both teams scoring here and hopefully the worst case scenario is a push. Let's steal some money.
    Points Awarded:

Spaceviews gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jumped on that over as well. Hope we break a leg!!

Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I also think over 2 is the right choice. I believe both team will score one goal each at least.

Spaceviews

Push at worst Boys..... Lets hope for a late one!!
    They have just about 20mins. I don't have access to the game so I can't see the pace but it definitely seems
    doable..... Someone find the back of the net so we can cash this Bad Larry
    Last edited by Spaceviews; 08-02-11 at 06:33 PM.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goal!!!

Spaceviews

AAAAAAAAAND THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!
    You the Man E.P!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
    Thank You once again.

EaglesPhan36

OneTipster

3-1 now.

Spaceviews

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    3-1 now.
    I think France is making up for their last outing.L.O.L!!

OneTipster

Good point.

colchonero10
    colchonero10's Avatar Become A Pro!

a miracle, so many goals good win

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Well done. So many of these u20 games end in disappointment when you expect goals.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

great job ep , hope you kill it this season

EaglesPhan36

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to handle the Euro seasons coming up. Feel like I should concentrate on a couple leagues instead of trying to dip my wick into everything that moves.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I tried to sticking to a couple o leagues last season but it didnt work , I am a degenarate and need action everywhere

EaglesPhan36

Adding tonight ...

Australia-Costa Rica Over 2 [-130]

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Adding tonight ... Australia-Costa Rica Over 2 [-130]
    lets do it ,jumped on this play also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philliesfinest

Adding tonight ... Australia-Costa Rica Over 2 [-130]
    27th minute winner THANKS

EaglesPhan36

The Ayatollah of Cashola strikes again!

EaglesPhan36

Rollin ...

Argentina-North Korea Under 3/2.5 [+100]
    Argentina needs just a draw to advance for certain, but could even lose and advance based on the England-Mexico result. Still, this team has not allowed a goal and has scored just once. North Korea allowed its first goals [3] to Mexico last match, a bit unlucky with an own goal and an extra time strike. Think the Argies would be fine with a bland draw or a narrow 1-0 or 2-0 win with the next rounds on their mind.

OneTipster

I like it! Good luck EP!

EaglesPhan36

One more tonight ....

Egypt-Austria Over 2 [-139]
    Egypt could advance out of the group with a simple draw, but their coach has at least talked a big game about winning big against Austria - calling his shot of a 3-0 win. Austria for their part need to win to have any shot and would likely need a lot of goals to help out. That should lead them to attack although they have yet to score @ this event. Egypt have one goal in each of their two matches, while conceding just once. Seeing that Brazil tallied three against Austria, the Egyptians probably have that as their aim tonight. Based on situation, I think we can at least get the two goals for a push tonight.

EaglesPhan36

Bad beat. 90th minute red card and goal.

philliesfinest

One more tonight .... Egypt-Austria Over 2 [-139] Egypt could advance out of the group with a simple draw, but their coach has at least talked a big game about winning big against Austria - calling his shot of a 3-0 win. Austria for their part need to win to have any shot and would likely need a lot of goals to help out. That should lead them to attack although they have yet to score @ this event. Egypt have one goal in each of their two matches, while conceding just once. Seeing that Brazil tallied three against Austria, the Egyptians probably have that as their aim tonight. Based on situation, I think we can at least get the two goals for a push tonight.
    laying off this one but best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

Refs have been brutal. Egypt should have had two penalty kicks in this one. Handball in the box and a pretty obvious foul in the box.

OneTipster

62' 3-0

EaglesPhan36

Cha-ching baby, Cha-Ching! Be back for more tomorrow.

griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

France -1.5 looks good for tomorrow if it can be had at a good price (seeing it -135 right now). Colombia -1 looks good too, but the France line looks better...they need to win and win big so that they don't have to rely on the Colombia-South Korea game to see them through.

EaglesPhan36

1st up tonight ...

Uruguay-Cameroon Over 2 [-130]
    In a tightly bunched Group B, these two teams both have aspirations of advancing still. Cameroon would be the longest shot as even a win might not be enough, but they know a win is what has to happen. Uruguay meanwhile could conceivably advance with a draw if Portugal takes care of New Zealand. Still, expect the South Americans to come out with every intention of winning and booking a spot in the Round of 16. They attack with flair as they put up an astounding 25 shots [18 on target] against New Zealand last match, only to see the Kiwis goalie stand on his head with an epic performance. Uruguay did tally their 1st goal of the competition in that match, thanks to Adrian Luna who infused their attack with some life after missing the opener due to suspension. Cameroon has conceded in both their matches, while scoring once against New Zealand. Their coach has urged his team to attack the goal tonight by all accounts. Will be interesting to see how the two teams acclimate to the altitude in Bogota, but I think with both teams in need of a win ... there should be some goals tonight.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

1st up tonight ...

Uruguay-Cameroon Over 2 [-130]
    In a tightly bunched Group B, these two teams both have aspirations of advancing still. Cameroon would be the longest shot as even a win might not be enough, but they know a win is what has to happen. Uruguay meanwhile could conceivably advance with a draw if Portugal takes care of New Zealand. Still, expect the South Americans to come out with every intention of winning and booking a spot in the Round of 16. They attack with flair as they put up an astounding 25 shots [18 on target] against New Zealand last match, only to see the Kiwis goalie stand on his head with an epic performance. Uruguay did tally their 1st goal of the competition in that match, thanks to Adrian Luna who infused their attack with some life after missing the opener due to suspension. Cameroon has conceded in both their matches, while scoring once against New Zealand. Their coach has urged his team to attack the goal tonight by all accounts. Will be interesting to see how the two teams acclimate to the altitude in Bogota, but I think with both teams in need of a win ... there should be some goals tonight.
    Agreed, I have this game myself, over 2.5 at 2.30 odds...GL and great info.

OneTipster

28' 0-1

It looks good.

EaglesPhan36

Destined to fail. Nothing since that goal. Sucks I had thought about New Zealand +1.5 too, but passed for this. Oh well, can't win 'em all. May play one of the late ones, but still looking. Maybe France under. Most expecting goals, but France just needs a win and Mali plays hard even if they concede.

OneTipster

Uruguay played nothing.

EaglesPhan36

Trying this ...

Colombia-South Korea Over 2/2.5 [-126]
    Colombia can clinch 1st place in the group and a perfect record with another win tonight. They have been scoring at a great pace with six goals through two matches. South Korea still can qualify but likely know that they need a win here as France takes on bottom feeding Mali in a match that likely sees them through with a win. Expect South Korea to attack and Colombia should pick up the pieces.

eddie1086
    eddie1086's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Is Cameroon legit?