latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL once again Mario "no brain" Balotelli

Balotelli: It's not just Tevez, I hate Manchester too

Mario Balotelli has plunged his Manchester City future into doubt with a Carlos Tevez-style claim that he is homesick.

The striker, linked with a loan move back to Italy after just one controversy-filled season at City, also claimed he would be up for a transfer to AC Milan.

Roma are also understood to be interested in accommodating the troubled frontman, and Balotelli certainly appears to be edging closer to the Etihad Stadium's exit door following his comments.

"I am not happy in Manchester. I do not like the city," he said. "With my team-mates and my manager, everything is fine, but the city is not to my tastes.

This guys really has no brain!

He's not a PRO! Unreal how someone can said this kind of stupid sh*t!

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Good post - but to be fair, there's a guy at the top of this club paid 5m per year to buy players, make decisions and so forth.
    Roberto Mancini (you stupid ****), why has this guy brought in Balotelli/Tevez when a f*ckin retard knows they would never settle outside of 'pristine' Milan or whatever. I'd aim questions at the boss if my players were homesick and all that crap.

Don't buy 'em

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Mario. He's a good laugh. Fair comment about Manchester too