twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are the matches if you would like to watch them:
    Gamba Osaka
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...pus-eight.html

Kashima antlers
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...ezo-osaka.html

twelvejewelz

We just lucked out with an early goal taken away, i like disallowed goals when im on the right side lol. Hopefully our luck keeps up.

twelvejewelz

Well we were do for a loss and there it is, it sucks but comes with the game. Ill have some plays later for sure and well get this loss back. Im looking into the over for the cubs MLB game but not sure yet. Ill be back in a bit.

System plays
    1L-1LH
    Gamba Osaka under 3.5 LOSS
    Kashima Antlers under 2.5,3 LOSS Half

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't follow this time, as I liked the over for the Kashima game. I was unsure about the other game, so I didn't play it. Personally, I think your system will have a lot more success on the days were there are more games. Also, how did your system do tonight on the J2 match?

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    I couldn't follow this time, as I liked the over for the Kashima game. I was unsure about the other game, so I didn't play it. Personally, I think your system will have a lot more success on the days were there are more games. Also, how did your system do tonight on the J2 match?
    I agree as it has had more success when there are more games. We will have 9 matches on saturday to test it out and all 9 will be in play. I wasnt to sure about play but i played them anyway but its ok just a small loss and well make it up later today . The system called for an over in the sapporo match and it would have won but i didnt play it. If you want i will post the j2 league as well but keep them separate from my regular system plays just to keep track of how they do as well.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. It seems that it has been working for the J2 league, as well. Go ahead and post them.

Good luck today!

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    Yes. It seems that it has been working for the J2 league, as well. Go ahead and post them. Good luck today!
    ok sounds good, next time there are games ill post all of the system plays. There are alot of europa matches thursday and im eyeing a few just not to sure about them yet. Have you had a chance to look into any blue? which do you like? I ended up playing mlb texas over 6 live pretty big , the barcelona second half over 1.5 and the barcelona over 3.5,4 live and won back my earlier loss and then some so still had a nice winning day. I wish i had more time to post all of my plays but sometimes i cant get to the thread to post everything, and like i said thats the reason i didnt start a thread sooner. Im thinking of playing the rosenborg/larnaca over 2.5,3 and the slask wroclaw/bucuresti over 2,2.5 but im not to sure yet. Let me know what you think on any other matches so i can look into them. I might not play anything and wait for a live bet i really havnt made up my mind.

twelvejewelz

looking into rosenborg/larnaca over 2.5,3 and the slask wroclaw/bucuresti over 2,2.5 also looking at the crvena /rennes over 2,2.5 and the lisbon over 2.5 . ill look into them more they are not system plays just plays that stand out at first glance.

twelvejewelz

I go 2-2 with a small profit. 2 of the matches end in a 0-0 draw lol.
    rosenborg/larnaca over 2.5,3
    slask wroclaw/bucuresti over 2,2.5
    crvena /rennes over 2,2.5
    lisbon over 2.5

twelvejewelz

Waiting for the cubs/cardinals total to come out to see what it is, i really think it has a high chance of being a high scoring game. Anyone see the total anywhere yet?

twelvejewelz

Here are the system plays for saturday, the matches start from 5am-6amEST. Were due for a big loss eventually but well see what happens. Im playing each one for a unit. Today i went 10-2 in my other plays and made alot of $$ and i really dont want to give it back so im playing all of the matches small.

Japan league div1
    Gamba Osaka/Kawasaki over 3
    Kofu/Urawa over 2.5
    Kashima/Hiroshima under 2.5,3
    Shimizu/cerezo osaka under 2.5,3
    Kashiwa/Fukuoka over 3
    Kobe/Niigata over 2,2.5
    Nagoya/Sendai over 2.5
    Omiya/Monteido Yamagata over 2,2.5
    Yokohama F. Marinos /Iwata under 2.5,3

twelvejewelz

There are a couple plays im not sure of but im playing them anyway and following the system. The only play i changed was the gamba osaka, the system called for an under but i like the over so i played the over instead. Im thinking the hiroshima and the shimizu both have a good chance of going over to but im sticking to the system hopefully it pays off. If anyone has any info or ideas like or dislike the plays please feel free to give me your input , thanks

twelvejewelz

When the matches start in 30 minutes here are links to watch for anyone interested:

Gamba osaka /kawasaki (5am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...-frontale.html

Kofu/Urawa (5am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...-diamonds.html

Kashima/hiroshima (5:30am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...hiroshima.html

Nagoya/sendai (6am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...ta-sendai.html

Omiya/Monteido Yamagata (6am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...-yamagata.html

Kashiwa reysol/ Fukuoka (6am EST)
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...a-fukuoka.html

twelvejewelz

Kofu/Urawa over 2.5 over hits in the 23' score 2-1 yea baby real quick! hopefully the rest of the plays go like this . I have a feeling the hiroshima is gona go over and possibly the shimizu as well , well see i guess.

twelvejewelz

haha Gamba Osaka/Kawasaki over 3 win in the 40th minute 2-0 so far in 40 minutes

twelvejewelz

all the system plays looking good so far and on track.

werder bremen/sc Freiburg over 2.5,3 (this is not a system play i just think it should go over so im playing it small)

twelvejewelz

so far the system plays are 6-1 got 10 minutes left

twelvejewelz

Saturday system plays
    6w-2L-1HL
    Japan league div1
    Gamba Osaka/Kawasaki over 3 WIN
    Kofu/Urawa over 2.5 WIN
    Kashima/Hiroshima under 2.5,3 WIN
    Shimizu/cerezo osaka under 2.5,3 LOSS
    Kashiwa/Fukuoka over 3 WIN
    Kobe/Niigata over 2,2.5 WIN
    Nagoya/Sendai over 2.5 LOSS
    Omiya/Monteido Yamagata over 2,2.5 HALF LOSS
    Yokohama F. Marinos /Iwata under 2.5,3 WIN

Today we have a good profit. Hopefully the german match goes over. For today my plays total go 16w-4L-1HL for an absolutely amazing day. I will have a few plays later on today i need alittle sleep. Good luck

sfi50
    sfi50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

wished i would have caught it is J league your system plays how often thanks GL

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by sfi50 View Post
    wished i would have caught it is J league your system plays how often thanks GL
    Yes the system is designed to work with the japan league mainly. Im testing it on other leagues and it seems ok for brazil but i need to test more. I play every j league match and i will always post the plays a few hours before they start.
    Just hit liverpool ml +200 live and pushed on the over 2. Now we need 1 more goal in the german match and well have a winner. Hopefully they can get it.

twelvejewelz

werder bremen/sc Freiburg over 2.5,3 WIN , another easy winner

twelvejewelz

Will have a few more plays later. I think the Koln match in germany will draw but im not playing it i want to sleep for a bit. good luck

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Followed for the first time and made a few bucks. Thanks. Is this your system or something you found? Do you mind sharing it so we can try to apply it ourselves?

sfi50
    sfi50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

good job will check back later

twelvejewelz

taking a stab at the mets ml +285 , its worth a shot.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    taking a stab at the mets ml +285 , its worth a shot.
    Mets tied it up from being down 7-1 now its 7-7 cmon 1 more run!

twelvejewelz

mwahaha! Home run mets winning 9-7 one more inning to go

twelvejewelz

Fcukers are about to blow it!

twelvejewelz

Holy Shit take this fcukin bum off the mount hes throwing nothing but balls!!!! wtf

twelvejewelz

what a disgrace wow

Jcm144
    Jcm144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

I've been looking over your picks, seems like your system is really hitting in the japan league consistently, nice work!

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

No plays tonight?

twelvejewelz

Today i will bet the over 3 in the villarreal/odenese match at +100 i see alot of value there.This is not a system play just a play i like. Here is what the players say:

Despite last season's Danish league runners-up coming out on top last Wednesday with Hans Henrik Andreasen's goal six minutes from time, midfielder Bruno Soriano remains confident in Villarreal's "scoring potential".
    "There is so much at stake here that each one of us will give 100%," the 27-year-old Spanish international told the official UEFA website.
    "Even though we didn't find the net in Denmark, we have total faith in our attackers who are capable of scoring a lot of goals; we have a lot of scoring potential. We mustn't be overconfident, but I think in our own stadium things will be very different."
    "We are normally a lot better at home," Soriano continued. "Our fans will be crucial; we noticed that last season. If the stadium is full on Tuesday night it will be fantastic for us."
    read more here:

http://www.espnstar.com/football/cha...27s-potential/

twelvejewelz

Today i hit the 2 draws in the 2 finland matches, hit the over 1.5,2 in the Man united match and hit the over in the giants game but lost the over 5 live in the red sox game. I did not have a chance to post the plays obviously but im going to try and make it a priority to post all of my plays from now on. I Will have a few plays later plus some live plays, There are no system plays for today though. Good luck on all of your plays today

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Today i will bet the over 3 in the villarreal/odenese match at +100
    I hit the over 3 and hit the over 2.5,3 for 2 bets. The line just went from 2.5,3 to 3,3.5 glad i got in on time thats some huge line movement !!

First 123456 ... Last