twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Neymar will be with the Brazilian team. Not sure if any other players will be away but I don't like Santos going over without Neymar in the lineup.
    ahh i forgot all of these int friendlies tomorrow. thanks for the info ill have to see who else is out and look into it more.

twelvejewelz

Went 3-0 today in NFL posted in someone elses thread, forgot to post them here to. Here are the japan system plays for today
    8/13 will be starting in approx 3 hours.

Here are the system plays i actually dont like the looks of them at all. It looks like its going to be a bad night IMO to many unders.. I really think the shimizu match is going to go over and possibly the cerezo osaka as well. Im not sure if i should even play these tonight to be honest.
    Shimizu s-pulse under 2.5
    vegalta Sendai under 2.5
    cerezo osaka under 3.5
    Hiroshima under 2.5,3
    Montedio yamagata over 2,2.5
    vissel Kobe under 2,2.5

twelvejewelz

im going to say screw it and play all of the system plays besides the shimizu under. Im going to play the over instead and play all of the other system plays as is.
    my own seperate play(system calls for an under bet here, but i like the over)
    Shimizu s-pulse over 2.5
    system plays
    vegalta Sendai under 2.5
    cerezo osaka under 3.5
    Hiroshima under 2.5,3
    Montedio yamagata over 2,2.5
    vissel Kobe under 2,2.5

twelvejewelz

Shimizu s-pulse over 2.5 WIN , glad i went with my gut and against the system play. Other plays are looking decent so far well see how they play out.

twelvejewelz

4w-1wh-1Lh for a great day
    Shimizu s-pulse over 2.5 WIN
    vegalta Sendai under 2.5 WIN
    cerezo osaka under 3.5 WIN
    Hiroshima under 2.5,3 Push/Lose Half
    Montedio yamagata over 2,2.5 WIN
    vissel Kobe under 2,2.5 Push/WIN Half

I also played shimizu ml +135 and a 3-0 day in NFL for a total of 8 Wins, 1 win half, 1 lose half for an amazing profitable day once again

Will have 3 system plays for sunday and a few possible other plays for saturday later on. This system is killing it even when im in doubt it comes though again

twelvejewelz

Here are the system plays for sunday, first one starts at 5am and the other 2 at 6am. They are purely system plays but im not to sure about them and think the niigata has a strong possiblity of going under( past 7 head to head matches have gone under the total) and the fukuoka has a strong possibility of going over (5 previous head to head matches in a row have gone over or atleast pushed) . I havnt locked anything in yet and Im going to look into them a bit more and ill post which ones i will play for sure myself. Ive been winning consistently for the past few weeks and im due to have a bad day. good luck if you choose to follow but remember this system is still being tested and i do not want to be responsible for losing anyone any money.

Albirex niigata over 2,2.5
    Avispa fukuoka under 3
    Jubilo Iwata under 2.5,3

HKT
    HKT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice work on Saturday, but you scared me off saying you didn't like the plays. GL for Sunday's plays.

twelvejewelz

tonight im playing the plays as is.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by HKT View Post
    Nice work on Saturday, but you scared me off saying you didn't like the plays. GL for Sunday's plays.
    Thanks. Yea i guess when i dont understand or like them thats when they seem to all hit LOL. I think from now on i will just play them as they are. Id rather atleast warn you though because this is still a new system and i dont want you to lose. Its been hitting at such a high rate that its bound to even out IMO. I just need a bigger sample size to feel comfortable betting them bigger but i am playing them all weather i like the plays or not. You see i did tweak it though saturday and change/tweak one of the plays and turned it into a winning play so the time will help.

twelvejewelz

a link for anyone who wants to watch the niigata match. A nice follow up after the save for the second goal, looking good so far.
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...-diamonds.html
    Last edited by twelvejewelz; 08-14-11 at 04:41 AM.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does your system work for Japan 2 League? Can you check on a game for me?

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    Does your system work for Japan 2 League? Can you check on a game for me?
    I had mixed but decent results tracking it but which one are you looking at ill take a look?

Blue_Chips

Verdy over 2.5

twelvejewelz

Verdy over 2.5
    I would play the under if i was following the system but i actually like the over myself so i probably wouldnt play it. To late anyway but did you play it?

Blue_Chips

Yes. over 2.5

twelvejewelz

Yes. over 2.5
    Yea i would probably have played the over as well but the system would call for an under. I hope you hit it good luck!!!

Albirex niigata over 2,2.5 WIN with a penalty kick in the 54'

twelvejewelz

Iwata under screwed, hopefully we can go 2-1 well see.

twelvejewelz

Good call on the verdy over blue chips i should have played it with you!! I was way off on the iwata match 6-1 final score 0.o lol.

1w-1L-1p still a small profit of .3 as niigata was +130 win and iwata was a +100 loss , so i guess its still a winning day , small but winning lol. Ill have some plays alittle later today i need some sleep its 8am these damn japan matches always keep me up. blue feel free to post any other plays you like today and anyone else for that matter and ill look into them as well thanks!
    1w-1L-1p
    Albirex niigata over 2,2.5 WIN
    Avispa fukuoka under 3 PUSH
    Jubilo Iwata under 2.5,3 LOSS

Blue_Chips

You did really good on Saturday. The Albirex over was unexpected. Excellent call there!

When are you posting again?

twelvejewelz

thanks blue! I will have 2 plays wednesday . Im playing the Mets over 9.5 now small, i will watch the game and try to get a better number live and bet it large to.

twelvejewelz

Mets live over 7

sfi50
    sfi50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

wow started following may be real deal

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by sfi50 View Post
    wow started following may be real deal
    thanks sfi. We lose the mets over 9.5 small but we hit the large over 7 bet for a nice profit.It should have went over 9.5 to with bases loaded and no outs they wernt able to score, cmon!! If people want i can start posting money amounts but what i bet and what you bet are going to be pretty different amounts i think and thats the only reason i havnt done it already.Mabe ill do a 1-5 unit scale with my regular plays but the only problem is with the system plays they are designed to all be played at the same amount each and either play all of them or dont play any. let me know what you think i guess. I will have a live bet on the rockies/cardinals game soon to.

Blue_Chips

Good job on the over 7! I don't know how they did not score with the bases loaded. One stinkin run...off of a walk.

twelvejewelz

spain U20 / Brazil U20 2h over 1.5 +115 , playing it really small just for some action

twelvejewelz

Good job on the over 7! I don't know how they did not score with the bases loaded. One stinkin run...off of a walk.
    I know its so ridiculous!! should have won both. Looks like spain/brazil gave up and are going to draw, oh well. I was planning on waiting for a better number for the over on the rockies game but they already got 6 in the first so this is going to ruin my plan LOL

Blue_Chips

Ok. Well, I'll see you on Wednesday.

twelvejewelz

sounds good blue. Im pissed off , i was contemplating doing a round robin with the 4 finland match draws today and 3 out of the 4 hit. I would have won a ton of money i should have just pulled the trigger and done it and now im kicking myself in the ass.

Blue_Chips

Don't feel bad. I took the AIK over instead of the Elfsborg over at the last minute. I thought the Elfsborg over was too obvious. Lol. Bad call! I did hit the Lahti over in Finland 2!!!

Anything from your system for tomorrow?

Good luck tomorrow!

twelvejewelz

Don't feel bad. I took the AIK over instead of the Elfsborg over at the last minute. I thought the Elfsborg over was too obvious. Lol. Bad call! I did hit the Lahti over in Finland 2!!! Anything from your system for tomorrow? Good luck tomorrow!
    I know but the round robin would have won me about 8k 0.o!! I liked the eldsborg over as well but thought it was to easy to both of us should have just played it, it easily cashed. I dont have any system plays for tuesday but wednesday i have 3. I will post 2 MLB plays later on today and possibly a play or 2 in argentina and brazil B. Good luck to you to, feel free to post what you like and that stands out for the day as well and i will look into the plays myself.

sfi50
    sfi50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

thanks look forward to the post

Blue_Chips

Today, I like the Finland match to have a lot of goals.

Atlantis FC / Klubi 04 Helsinki over 3.5

twelvejewelz

i didnt get a chance to play it or look into it blue, 1-1 result though so im glad i didnt this tim! Looking into it i probably would have agreed with an over though. Tonight Both system plays call for an under in the 2 japan matches. Im not really sure i like this though. Im going to look into them a bit more before i lock them in or change the play but as far as the system says both plays are unders. Ill post before i decide after further research.

System plays
    Gamba Osaka under 3.5
    Kashima Antlers under 2.5,3

twelvejewelz

Im going to go with the system plays tonight. I think both have a chance to go over but im going to play the system. Gamba osaka and Nagoya tend to play eachother really well scoring alot with their last 4 head to head matches being 3-4 goals. I think they final score of the gamba osaka may end in 3 total goals so im going to have to play the under 3.5. I see a 1-1 or 2-0 result could happen in the kashima match so im playing the under as well. We all know both matches could go either way and im do for a loss but im playing the under. IMO if you can find a 3 for the gamba match you might want to play the over instead because i think you will atleast push. These are just my thoughts but like i said im going to play the system good luck if you like the plays or not.

System plays
    Gamba Osaka under 3.5
    Kashima Antlers under 2.5,3

twelvejewelz

Big line movement on the gamba osaka match. Went from under 3.5 -150 to under 3,3.5 -120 to under 3 -110 now its under 3 -115 . The under 2.5,3 on the kashima match went from +105 to -105 now to so Well see what happens.

First 12345 ... Last