RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Champions League Qualifying July 13th

A few games this afternoon, mainly big favorites.

Anyone got some picks or tips about teams, players form etc

Discuss...

Stream links here:
    http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?comp...pline=football

Rosenborg BK -2.5

Big strong team that should not concede a goal tonight. Their opponents from Iceland are not great defensively and will be playing away from home.

RubberKettle

Rosenborg BK is one of biggest team in Scandinavian(8 times Norway champion in 2000`s) and they have most experience of European games.They started their season with their new coach very badly,but now they are already 2nd in Tippeligan form table with stats:4-2-0/15-5.Their best scorer striker Rade Prica was substitute bench in the last league game,so he is full of energy tonight. Prica have scored in seasons 2008-10 30 goals in 51 games and already 8 goals this season in 12 games.

Not much I could find about the little team from Iceland, Breidablik.

Look for Rosenborg to end this tie early with a dominate home performance tonight.

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

rosenborg it shall be ................ let's knock this out of the ball park early

RubberKettle

I also like Dinamo Zagreb -1.5 but the juice is quite big now and it iabout to begin

RubberKettle

Skonto should be able to hold out tonight too. Under is juice and I think we will see a really tight game. Wilsa are not strong enough to warrant a -1 AH. They are also just beginning their season while Skonto are in mid-season (albeit their in 4th place) form.

RubberKettle

Cmon Rosenborg du knuller

RubberKettle

Finally they score.

Should be 6-0 already, numerous shot, one on ones, no call penalties and post/ crossbar.

RubberKettle

12 More games today... anybody have plays?

Will update with some after I research

RubberKettle

Neftchi Baku lost 3-0 away to Dinamo Zagreb in a game I picked above last week. Baku is one of the toughest places to travel to and Zagreb will have to travel more than 3,000 km to reach the tiny Azerbaijan port.
    Zagreb are not very good on the road and with a lead I think they will settle for a draw or even a 1 goal loss. Neftchi should be tough at home and look to get a confidence boost even if overturning the 3-0 looks remote.
    Neftchi have plenty of European experience. The teams were not as far apart as the score from last week indicated. They don't have a bad side either as they have a few Brazilians, an ex Man City striker and the Belgian international Emile Mpenza.

Pick on Neftchi +.5 (-120)

RubberKettle

Going back with Slovan tonight as well.

This is what I wrote about them before the 1st leg:

Slovan Bratislava:
    Best team of Slovakia league in good form. This is a very strong team which will pose problems for minnows. Also have two best players in match Kladrubský and Sebo (22 goals last season).
    Last 2 games:
    Slovan - Pápa 5 : 0 (2:0)
    Györ - Slovan 0 : 3 (0:2)

Tobol Kostanay is from Kazakhstan. Tobol are missing a few players and have found trouble beginning their league season.

Slovan are not playing at their home stadium as it is being remodeled so everything is not perfect.
    They were successful and won 2-0. The 2nd goal coming after they were reduced to 10 men.
    Tobol are not a very good club and will have to push forward tonight even more. This will leave openings. Slovan will again have the best player on the pitch in the form of goal scorer Sebo. Honestly this guy needs to be playing for a bigger club. I watched the 1st tie and he still has good movement and finishing.

Pick on Slovan ML -130

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Went with Tobol +0.5 -110 & Neftci Baku +0.5 -110.