hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really referee, really? Penalty Shot in Brazil/Guinea

1 minute left in extra time and Guinea trips a Brazilian at the very corner of the 18 yard box in a 2-0 game. Obviously the penalty is made making it 3-0. I had under 2.5....

Of course I'm not happy with this, but usually refs have some intelligence and don't add insult to injury. I guess bitches are too dumb to understand this.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

A lot of bettors had Brazil -2.5 and the Over 2.5 Goals and are cheering though man....sometimes you get those breaks, sometimes they break you....

hels

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    A lot of bettors had Brazil -2.5 and the Over 2.5 Goals and are cheering though man....sometimes you get those breaks, sometimes they break you....
    You are right that many people are very happy right now... it's just those are the calls you wouldn't normally see in mens soccer with the result already determined. oh well, on to the next one.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

she was in the box, the equatorial bitches just fouled everyone all game; sorry for your loss, but imo they deserved it

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

The O/U was 3.5.. I had the OVER and EQG had some obvious handballs (LOL! Love Womens sports) in the box (LOL! AGAIN!) that went un-called.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by JumpoffJoeBeezy View Post
    The O/U was 3.5.. I had the OVER and EQG had some obvious handballs (LOL! Love Womens sports) in the box (LOL! AGAIN!) that went un-called.
    You are correct about the handballs not being called, but it's such an interpretive rule that often times they won't be called. Maybe the ref was just making up for those previous non-calls.