Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Does Santos get it done today?

Watching an unfortunate River Plate team lose yet again, at home nonetheless. So I took a little hit on that but hoping I can bounce back with some evening footy action. 2 bottom feeder teams, I like Santos' chances for a home win here but know shite about these leagues...

Hoping someone talks me out of it before I go large on this godforsaken play. What can I say...glutton for punishment here, love the buurrrnnnn of losing lol.

Supamanu
    Supamanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1085

Neymar, Ganso, and Elano are with the Brazil national team for the Copa America, all starters for Santos.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Supamanu View Post
    Neymar, Ganso, and Elano are with the Brazil national team for the Copa America, all starters for Santos.
    thanks. just what i needed. not gonna play dont think now

Gilero
    Gilero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

in those games so it is best not to get

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Gilero View Post
    in those games so it is best not to get

???

You are IN THESE games?? Did you hit send before you finished typing, brother?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

man there are so many bets for tomorrow. Gotta take that initial loss and walk away for the day if it makes you feel like chasing. Once you get that twisted tilt feeling deep down inside you, there is only bad things on their way from there. Relax and pound something you like for tomorrow. Go take a shower and think about a 2 team parlay you like that starts tomorrow. Don't throw the books anything they don't have to earn from you.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    man there are so many bets for tomorrow. Gotta take that initial loss and walk away for the day if it makes you feel like chasing. Once you get that twisted tilt feeling deep down inside you, there is only bad things on their way from there. Relax and pound something you like for tomorrow. Go take a shower and think about a 2 team parlay you like that starts tomorrow. Don't throw the books anything they don't have to earn from you.

You the man, Lock. Already have some baseball for tonight too lol. I don't get "tilty" often...only in these types of situations where I KNEW WITH EVERY BONE AND CHROMOSOME not to bet a game but went ahead and did anyway...like in the case of River Plate.

Going to my boy's house though and he has every possible channel, stream, program for watching live sports and we'll all have action so kind of wanted to have a potential of a win but I'll prob keep it with my small bases plays.

Thanks for the words though, Lock. Beautiful dog, man. Yours??

FindTheLock

thank you very much, he was my baby boy, but he died 6 months ago of cancer. he was 4 days shy of his 10th birthday.

Bluedragon

thank you very much, he was my baby boy, but he died 6 months ago of cancer. he was 4 days shy of his 10th birthday.
    Sorry to hear that. This week marks the 1 year of my dog's passing. Still hear his collar around the house sometimes and get that excited feeling for a second. He was also 10 and had a heart failure very suddenly one morning after his morning drink of water.

Much love man. Just remember that all dogs go to heaven.

FindTheLock

you have a good night man, and try not to go all in unless you are in a good state of mind. The books can be beat, but not if we give up the good fight! Have fun tonight. I am considering making a play on the O2.5 in the new york red bulls game tonight. They have a bad defense and a solid offense for an MLS team. May be worth a look.

Bluedragon

you have a good night man, and try not to go all in unless you are in a good state of mind. The books can be beat, but not if we give up the good fight! Have fun tonight. I am considering making a play on the O2.5 in the new york red bulls game tonight. They have a bad defense and a solid offense for an MLS team. May be worth a look.
    Ya def not going all in on anything tonight. Anger has subsided lol. Ya I was looking at that play earlier!!

Good luck brother. Be well

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

unfortunately I am already on this crap game, and parlayed it with abc for extra burn. but thanks for the post. I needed to hear this after sh*t just totally falling apart(started good then like dominoes everything just started going to crap). forget it and move on to tomorrow.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by pacers101 View Post
    unfortunately I am already on this crap game, and parlayed it with abc for extra burn. but thanks for the post. I needed to hear this after sh*t just totally falling apart(started good then like dominoes everything just started going to crap). forget it and move on to tomorrow.
    Don't look now bruv, but its 1-0 Santos. Don't count yourself out yet. Have the TT over 1.5 for Santos in small parlay and Santos ML in small parlay with other bases picks. Didn't go nearly as big as I wanted too