Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

Opening month of the Premier League

Newcastle to claim a shock win over Arsenal? Otherwise looks like business as usual for the big boys on the first day of the season.

But August has some great games, Arsenal vs. Liverpool, Man Utd vs. Arsenal... Manchester City on top as we head into September (Swansea, Bolton and Tottenham)?

shenoxsntj
    shenoxsntj's Avatar Become A Pro!

The lottery is great, because it's easy. Not certain, but easy. If you win, the belief goes, you're done.I would like say you will require invested some time in showing every one of these satisfied jointly.

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by shenoxsntj View Post
    The lottery is great, because it's easy. Not certain, but easy. If you win, the belief goes, you're done.I would like say you will require invested some time in showing every one of these satisfied jointly.
    what....?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Wtf does that even mean or have anything to do with this thread or subforum or even forum

awesomeness
    awesomeness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

just a weird topic..

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

twenty teams - but only 4 have a realistic chance of finishing as champions.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

bet against liverpool, we have been bad last few years (or 20 years maybe) on the opening weeks against mediocre teams. the only factor that can change that is kenny factor which is still very unlikely... so this is my value bet

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

I think Tottenham struggle the most of the big clubs in the opening month. Manchester United, Manchester City and Everton are all tough games

But agree with Nulldah that Liverpool will struggle

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I think swansea are destined to do a derby county and finish with 9 points or something

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    I think swansea are destined to do a derby county and finish with 9 points or something
    I bet you $1,000 real money they get at least double that

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    I think Tottenham struggle the most of the big clubs in the opening month. Manchester United, Manchester City and Everton are all tough games

But agree with Nulldah that Liverpool will struggle
    Yes but Tottenham will actually play good clubs during that time. If we can get away with either 4 or 6 points it will be a massive boost to the start of the season.