Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

They'll continue on December 7th (just the 2nd half)

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    They'll continue on December 7th (just the 2nd half)
    sankaaaaa where were u mate ? we missed ur picks... will u share ur picks?

Sanka

Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon View Post
    sankaaaaa where were u mate ? we missed ur picks... will u share ur picks?
    I don't have the time to do proper research like I had last season so I haven't been betting much, just picking my spots every now and then. Will let you know if something interesting comes up

Tomorrow I'm going pretty big on Lyon and Lyon -1 btw

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

I don't have the time to do proper research like I had last season so I haven't been betting much, just picking my spots every now and then. Will let you know if something interesting comes up Tomorrow I'm going pretty big on Lyon and Lyon -1 btw
    ok I so sorry for this..., will be waiting ur pm ty mate see u

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I don't have the time to do proper research like I had last season so I haven't been betting much, just picking my spots every now and then. Will let you know if something interesting comes up

Tomorrow I'm going pretty big on Lyon and Lyon -1 btw
    Well, I was just about to post the biggest bet of my life and by far the biggest this season. I am going all out on Lyon -0.5 tomorrow!

Lyon -0.5 -122* vs Ajax (Uefa Champions League) MONSTER PLAY 35 UNITS!!

I have never been so sure about a match as the one which takes place tomorrow. Write up later tonight.

BigBurk

By the way, if this bet does not hit I will not have any plays until after the winter break.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    By the way, if this bet does not hit I will not have any plays until after the winter break.
    Well that's no good. Hopefully it hits for you, bruv. Can't wait for the write-up. Should be a beauty game

BigBurk

Well, I was just about to post the biggest bet of my life and by far the biggest this season. I am going all out on Lyon -0.5 tomorrow!

I have never been so sure about a match as the one which takes place tomorrow. Write up later tonight.

Ok here we go. the write up for tomorrow's match between Lyon and Ajax.

First of, I expect most of you to know, this is the most crucial match for both Lyon and Ajax tomorrow. Ajax currently has a 3 point advantage over the French having scored 6 and suffered 3 goals whilst Lyon has scored 2 and suffered 6; giving Ajax the edge. With that being said, Ajax can qualify tomorrow when they at least get the draw with goals being scored. Lyon on the other hand hás to win.

The first match at the Amsterdam ArenA ended in a goalless draw with a lot of people saying Ajax should and could have won that one. I do feel that Lyon could just have easily taken the 3 points if they really wanted it as bad as Ajax did. I believe Lyon's main focus was not to lose, and even then they created some great oppurtunities to score some goals.

Now, if we look at the teams on the pitch at the first encounter between the two we learn that Ajax started with:

Vermeer, Van der Wiel, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Boilesen, Janssen, De Jong, Eriksen, Sulejmani, Sighthorsson, Boerrigter.

I have highlighted the players who will definitely will not play tomorrow in red. Furthermore, Ajax' stand in striker (Buliykin) has also suffered a injury last weekend and will also not play. De Jong, Sighthorsson, Boerrigter and Bulykin accumulate for 14 out of Ajax' 34 goals this season. They simple do not have a striker left! Lodeiro (attacking midfielder) will take honours as striker tomorrow, whilst only having played in 13 games (1 goal) since his Ajax debut in january 2010.

Lyon on the other hand is finally getting their full squad back after also having had some injuries lately (Lisandro Lopes as the main player to be fit again). Although they are not playing well in the French league (5th place right now, lost at home to Rennes last Friday) I think they can and will take tomorrow's match quite easily. I feel that a spread of just a ½ point has been set way to low; I really expected this one to open at 1 point at least.

Looking back at Ajax the last weeks, it really hurts (as a big Ajax fan like myself) to see how "sick" this club is right now. Both on and of the pitch with the big Cruijff - Van Gaal problems of the last week making multiple headlines in the news every day. It is simply pathetic.

Can it be a coincidence that Ajax can not seem to win two games in a row the last weeks (months) whilst playing with the same squad that took the title last year? Even a 2-0 lead in the 80th minute wasn't enough to take the 3 points against a weak NAC last saturday.

Even with a fully fit squad, I would have given Lyon the clear edge. But with all the injuries and everything going on right now on the pitch, this wíll be an easy winner for Lyon. I have never been so sure about a match this season. Ajax simply can not win this one tomorrow.

Good luck!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Fantastic write up. I don't have a cap on this game so I'm gonna jump on board with you. Good luck, Burk

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

thank you for great write up but don't you think lyon is too juicy?

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by and24 View Post
    thank you for great write up but don't you think lyon is too juicy?
    Given the fact I really can't see Lyon not winning this one, I would say no.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

all the luck in the world for you Burk, hope it cashes easily (like 3-0 at HT ehehehe)

I already played in that game:

Lyon ml @1.83
    Lyon HT @2.4

BobW
    BobW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Come on, 35 units on a team which you can't trust against another team that can perform very worse or very well.

That's a bit too much for me but BOL.

Sanka

Damn, I agree it's a good play but I'm not THAT confident in it. GL buddy, hope we cash

EasyPicks

Lyon line is dropping hard....at least that's a good sign!

Burk,

ur units? 50, 100?

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by BobW View Post
    Come on, 35 units on a team which you can't trust against another team that can perform very worse or very well.

That's a bit too much for me but BOL.
    I agree that it may seem a bit out there, especially with these two teams. But I just feel very strong about this one. Given the fact that I am still down some units on the season this is an all or nothing for me.

BigBurk

Damn, I agree it's a good play but I'm not THAT confident in it. GL buddy, hope we cash
    Thanks Sanka! Let's cash this bad boy!

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    Lyon line is dropping hard....at least that's a good sign!

Burk,

ur units? 50, 100?
    Yeah great line movement so far!

Unit size is 50 dollar. Big bet for me!

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

tight game, does LYON close well ?

BigBurk

Ajax has been better the whole game, but Vermeer is keeping Ajax in the game the last 5 mins.

BigBurk

It's done. Except for the last 5 minutes Lyon hasn't been able to do anything.

As much as I enjoy Ajax getting a point, this sucks bad.

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

that was upsetting, wonder how many parlays lyon killed tonight.

BigBurk

A lot.

Heavy loss tonight. Upsetting season all the way until now.

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

sorry for your loss Bigburk

Sanka

Tough loss m8. Lyon could've won it in the end, but in all fairness Ajax' point was deserved. Why the hell did Vermeer decide to show up in this game?

BigBurk

Beats me! Dude makes mistake after mistake the last few games (Utrecht in particular) and all of a sudden he knows what to do again. Ah well.. Figures.

EasyPicks

thing are also running like sh*t for me!

BigBurk

Lol I put some money on Barca and Milan both to score. Wish I had made that my monster bet.

First ... 10111213