jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Soccer South America

Since is hard to find threads of soccer from the americas I'm going to start my own... The objective is to discuss about south american teams, leagues, national teams, etc. If someone thinks we should do this in spanish, for me is better!

I start today with Argentina u-17... a very irregular team in the qualification and the world cup, however Argentina ALWAYS qualifies so I'm going with Arg +111 to win against Japan

devvvvy
    devvvvy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Im with you on that one curro.

Keep it english, no hablo espanol, I think it is.

RSnakeBR
    RSnakeBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by jcurro View Post
    Since is hard to find threads of soccer from the americas I'm going to start my own... The objective is to discuss about south american teams, leagues, national teams, etc. If someone thinks we should do this in spanish, for me is better!

I start today with Argentina u-17... a very irregular team in the qualification and the world cup, however Argentina ALWAYS qualifies so I'm going with Arg +111 to win against Japan
    Great man. Subscribed to this post,

One game I will bet on the weekend is River Plate - Belgramo for Argentina - Primera Division. River lost the 1st game for 2-0 and need to win by two goals to avoid relegation. The fans entered the field during that game and threatened the River's players.

Lines today are:
    River -1 : +100
    River -1 and -1.5: +131
    River -1.5: +164

I wait 'till Sunday to make my choice.

jcurro
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RSnakeBR View Post
    Great man. Subscribed to this post,

One game I will bet on the weekend is River Plate - Belgramo for Argentina - Primera Division. River lost the 1st game for 2-0 and need to win by two goals to avoid relegation. The fans entered the field during that game and threatened the River's players.

Lines today are:
    River -1 : +100
    River -1 and -1.5: +131
    River -1.5: +164

I wait 'till Sunday to make my choice.
    I don't know Belgrano, saw just parts of the first game because I was focused on the copa libertadores final that played that same day. Heard some comments that River played better and deserved to win, and Belgrano practically just had two attempts on goal and scored both. However River has played horrible all year long and probably DESERVES relegation.

River -1.5 sounds tempting, AFA can't afford to lose a team like River in first division so it wouldn't surprise me if Belgrano has a player sent off with a red card in the first half, or a penalty against, etc..

Probably will stay away from this one since I really don't know Belgrano.... Lesson learned the hard way, don't know Japan u-17 and bet against them and are up 2-0 against Argentina 25 mins... Throwing a couple of bucks to the draw live bet at +600 (bet365)

jcurro
    Update your status

Going to bet on Ecuador -1 against Mexico. It pays +100 so I think is worth it. Considering that Mexico is an under 22 team. I usually don't like betting on friendlies but this one I think is worth the shot.

jcurro
    Update your status

Bad weekend... at least I won with ecuador u-17

jcurro
    Update your status

Nothing interesting to bet on today... maybe will go with peru hdcp -1 vs senegal
    any suggestions?

RSnakeBR

Nothing interesting to bet on today... maybe will go with peru hdcp -1 vs senegal
    any suggestions?
    I betted 1u on Peru/Senegal over 2.5 goals.

jcurro
    Update your status

Peru scored in the last minute, so at least I got my money back.

jcurro
    Update your status

Finally! Copa America begins...

Arg vs Bolivia

Going with Bolivia handicap +2.5, I think that Argentina has a lot of pressure for being the favorites and unless they score early that pressure could turn against them. I don't think that bolivia has ANY chance tonight but I hope they make it tough for Argentina, at least for the first half. Lets hope that Messi has a slow start.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RSnakeBR

jcurro
    Update your status

THAT was a SURPRISE!! Go figure the draw was paying around 1000 good job for the ones that took such risk!! Seems like argentina will follow Spain's recipe

jcurro
    Update your status

(last message was sent incomplete) ...spain's recipe from last world cup: "start slow, and take off the pressure ofbeing thefavorites".

Today plays colombia vs costa rica. I know nothing about costa rica. Heard that a couple of key players got injured. I like colombia a lot, however hdcp -1.5 seems kind of a coin toss for me. Probably will wait for halftime to do some live betting.

RSnakeBR

Finally! Copa America begins...

Arg vs Bolivia

Going with Bolivia handicap +2.5, I think that Argentina has a lot of pressure for being the favorites and unless they score early that pressure could turn against them. I don't think that bolivia has ANY chance tonight but I hope they make it tough for Argentina, at least for the first half. Lets hope that Messi has a slow start.

jcurro
    Update your status

Today plays Ecuador, and when MY team plays I stop being objective. So my money is with my country. One unit to the draw, and half an unit to Ecuador. Kind of a "draw no bet" but reversed.

jcurro
    Update your status

Not so sure of what to do with argentina vs colombia today...
    Colombia +1.5 sounds really tempting however I think I'm going to go with the over...
    Any suggestions?

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Argentina 1-0,2-0 or 3-0. They will win after the disappointment game.

RSnakeBR

Not so sure of what to do with argentina vs colombia today...
    Colombia +1.5 sounds really tempting however I think I'm going to go with the over...
    Any suggestions?
    I betted Argentina -1. No way Argentina will tie or lose this game.

RSnakeBR

I betted Argentina -1. No way Argentina will tie or lose this game.

Today I will play Bolivia -0.5 and Palmeiras -0.5.

jcurro
    Update your status

Went with Colombia +1, however lost all my winnings at 75' when decided to do some live betting that argentina will score the first goal...

Tonight I'm with Bolivia too.

RSnakeBR

Went with Colombia +1, however lost all my winnings at 75' when decided to do some live betting that argentina will score the first goal...

Tonight I'm with Bolivia too.

jcurro
    Update your status

Another lost...

For today I like Chile a lot.. however this cup has been only surprises and draws. I should probably keep away from today's games... however I'm going to bet on both games on the draw... lets hope that at least one hits!

RSnakeBR

I'll stay away from today's games. I was thinking to do the same you will do and play only draws because if one hits you have a profit for the day.

But I don't feel confortable to play in a Copa America anymore.

jcurro
    Update your status

Chile 1 - Uruguay 1 $$$$
    Waiting now for the 2nd game to end in a draw as well.

jcurro
    Update your status

Tonight I'm going with Paraguay ml.

Also plays Ecuador vs Brazil. I know that my team (Ecuador) has been playing awful and maybe Brazil hdcp -1.5 seems like the right play to do, however I just CAN'T BET AGAINST MY TEAM. So Ecuador +1.5 it is!

RSnakeBR

Played Paraguai ML and Brazil -1.5. Both 1 unit each.

Brazil needs to win and convince here. People are very angry here in Brazil, hehehe.

jcurro
    Update your status

I still can't believe that Paraguay didn't won, I even stopped watching the game at minute 88'!!!
    Lost my money, but Paraguayans punishment is that they have to play against Brazil!!!!!!! lol

RSnakeBR

I still can't believe that Paraguay didn't won, I even stopped watching the game at minute 88'!!! Lost my money, but Paraguayans punishment is that they have to play against Brazil!!!!!!! lol
    Un F' Believable. Venezuela's goal kicker participated the 3rd goal. Amazing. At Brazil wins by 2 goals and saved my day,

jcurro
    Update your status

This Copa America is really f*cked up!! I really think that Vzla and Peru don't deserve to be in the semis so I really hope that URU and PAR advance to the final.

The weekend's game were unbelievable, colombia and chile played way far better than their opponents and returned home empty handed. Too bad for countries that played really well not just in the QF but throughout the whole cup. They deserved better and payed too much of a prize for their few deffensive mistakes.

Argentina ended a horrible cup the same way they started, playing awful and praying that Messi solves all their troubles.

Watched only parts of Brazil's game, however a team that misses 4 straight penalty shots deserves to go home. The field in which they played was embarrasing for a country that its hosting such an important event, and tomorrow one of the semis is on that same field... they should bring on their sandals because its like playing beach soccer...

Will wait until tomorrow to see how much money I put on Uruguay moneyline.

RSnakeBR

I played draw on both saturday's games and Chile -1. I will wait to see if I will bet on semifinals.

jcurro
    Update your status

I played draw on both saturday's games and Chile -1. I will wait to see if I will bet on semifinals.
    Good calls! I considered doing that but honestly thought that colombia had it easy.

My money is on Uruguay today, moneyline

RSnakeBR

I played Uruguay ml too. 1 unit.

jcurro
    Update your status

Good game yesterday, at halftime seemed like it was going to be ANOTHER draw, however justice was made in Copa America (finally!!)

Tonight Paraguay should win, so my money is on them moneyline

RSnakeBR

Let's go Paraguay.

jcurro
    Update your status

Let's go Paraguay.
    The only good thing about paraguay yesterday was larisa riquelme!!! Luckily recovered my money by betting that paraguay wins the penalty kicks

Name:  lr1.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  17.6 KB

jcurro
    Update your status

Ecuador Serie A, restarts tonight. Going with Nacional pk, +1/2

1234 Last