Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Should Arsenal Sell Fabregas?

He wasn't really that great last season. Should Wenger cash in now, and maybe develop someone else into the system. Perhaps money and player(s) are a good option from Barcelona. We would almost have the Barcelona youth team

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a big Gunners fan and I think they should offload him, he clearly wants out, could have a bad influence on the team if he stays and doesn't have his heart/mind set in London anymore, has been injuries prone the last year.. He stays a great player but I think Wenger should move on and re-define his team ASAP, getting the maximum money from the Fabregas transfer.
    It would be great to get Alcantara in exchange but from what I read it doesn't look like the player and Barca want to part company..

818z_finest
    818z_finest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4846

just look at his performance against barca in the CL this year... he was barcas best player

moneyordoh
    moneyordoh's Avatar Become A Pro!

not worth keeping if you can get 35-40 million for him, he is a great player but arsenal can buy 2-3 good players for that

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the price is right, yes. £25m+. He was injury prone last season, and they can replace him with Samir Nasri (Nasri played better without Cesc) in the centre. Plus Barca have been tapping him up for a few seasons now, so his mind may be set on sunny Spain.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

imo, arsenal is in difficult situation. they made a mistake by not offloading him too late. now, it's clear cesc wants out (remember that jersey maniac reina put on cesc, i'm still laughing ) and barca know it. they are trying to buy at lower price while arsenal want to sell at the real price, but obviously they can't. barca is not that stupid, yet

ddesmara
    ddesmara's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sell him for 30 mil.