FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

U17 world championships.

I have been watching the youngsters play in between doing my work, and they look very talented. Yesterday I parlayed Germany and Brazil U17 teams. Today I am considering putting a larger sized bet on the Holland U17 ML. They got beat by Congo in a fluke type game where they were getting tons of shots but the Congo Keeper looked like he was 9 feet tall so he didn't concede a goal. North Korea got spanked by mexico, and I expect Holland to come out in this must win game and continue where mexico left off. Anyone have any info on these teams that would discourage a play on this game? It's North Korea and even though they won the Asian championship, there are no teams with the quality of European teams over there.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

When is the holland match??

FindTheLock

4pm Eastern time. I got the line at -333 and it already moved to -400 and some places -500. The french youngsters look very athletic also. They are playing against Japan. Might be a good parlay of Holland and France to ease the juice a little bit.

moneyordoh
    moneyordoh's Avatar Become A Pro!

did france and holland my parlays are getting worse

FindTheLock

Yeah Holland really sucked it up in their game. France gave up a PK but I didn't watch that one.