latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Damn, i don't think we will get that big pay day now for Fabregas. Oh well, i hope he has a way better season than the last.
    Fabregas is a fvcking joke!

Barca buy other players before him! He's sucking Barca's rooster and even that way they put him in 2nd place!

If I were a Arsenal Fan I would like to see that piece of crap out of my team!

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Fabregas is a fvcking joke! Barca buy other players before him! He's sucking Barca's rooster and even that way they put him in 2nd place! If I were a Arsenal Fan I would like to see that piece of crap out of my team!
    Cesc is a good player. The only thing is that Barcelona has the best midfield in the world with xavi-busquets-iniesta and Fabregas has no place in there... only when xavi or iniesta needs rest...

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Cesc is a good player. The only thing is that Barcelona has the best midfield in the world with xavi-busquets-iniesta and Fabregas has no place in there... only when xavi or iniesta needs rest...
    I agree with everything you said, however Guardiola said he would probably play in 3-4-3 against weaker teams so he can include Fabregas in the line-up, and Barca have a thin squad so he could be very useful in case someone gets injured etc. But yeah that's a big big price to pay..

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Quote Originally Posted by swiss88 View Post
    I agree with everything you said, however Guardiola said he would probably play in 3-4-3 against weaker teams so he can include Fabregas in the line-up, and Barca have a thin squad so he could be very useful in case someone gets injured etc. But yeah that's a big big price to pay..
    Paying 40M€ for aplayer to play only vs weak teams and when someone gets injured is not a very good idea...

First 12