JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Copa America 2011 July 1-24

Argentina are hosting it, they are in good form and should win it.

1. Brazil has won the last 4/5 but now they have the weakest squad since, even though they are still more talented than any other team.

2. If both win their groups, the tournament is structured in a way that they can only face each other in the final, therefore 2.00 might not be a good price for Argentina since it will probably stay at that price until the final.

3. Paraguay is the best value bet IMO, they are physical, experienced and had a good World Cup. They can finish 2nd or even 1st beside Brazil's young team in the group. After that they dodge Argentina all the way to the final, so there is plenty of hedging possibility.

opinions?

eachdolphin636
    eachdolphin636's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like uruguay,colombia falcao will be playing and i think montao as well,argentina, do not forget mexico i just dont know who will be playing for them

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mexico will be shitted on. Remember they have to finish this Gold Cup first.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mexico going with u-22 team. Cause CONCACAF said they cannot play Copa America cause it's a CONMEBOL competition.
    So they will have all u-22 and 5 players of the main squad.

I Like Uruguay also to have a chance.

Argentina has 2 options they may do it well and win or they may be a dissapointment!

Lot of argentinians ae against some of the players in the squad and the coach is not the best one.
    A guy who calls Gago who hasn't play all the fvcking season on Madrid and Milito on the Barca's bench!

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Argentina being at home will be a huge fav. Uruguay , paraguay dark horses...