slickrick602
    slickrick602's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

USA won . . . But not playing well at all !!!

Yes the US beat Guadeloupe by one gaol. . . . Thats all wow USA is really stuggling

slickrick602

USA plays Jamaica in the quarterfinals honest to god my money is on Jamaica lol

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot bet on any of their games again. They have gotten me twice now. Good luck!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

One guy couldn't chip it into a wide open net from 3 feet away

RockyMiavia
    RockyMiavia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cost me money on this dammn game too. I'm 0-2 betting with the US. No moreeeee from now on. I give up.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Should have been about 5-0, but Dempsey missed about 3 easy ones. All the good strikers are on the bench naturally; Bradley does not know how to put the best players on the pitch.

slickrick602

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    I cannot bet on any of their games again. They have gotten me twice now. Good luck!

ya I lost money on the US game too. So i figued Jamaica is playing very well and the US is not to par so hope i can make some money

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by craigpb View Post
    Should have been about 5-0, but Dempsey missed about 3 easy ones. All the good strikers are on the bench naturally; Bradley does not know how to put the best players on the pitch.
    Who are the good strikers on the bench?

Altidore, Dempsey and Donovan are the best goal scorers we have.

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dempsey was fooling around.. he doesn't miss those kind of chances and tap ins in "serious" matches

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Yup USA been very disappointing but hey Spain lost to Switzerland in last WC Finals but still went on to triumph !!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by truebluebear View Post
    Yup USA been very disappointing but hey Spain lost to Switzerland in last WC Finals but still went on to triumph !!

Are you coimparing a team that has a style of play and even after the lost with Switzerland still played the same way cause they know their style, against a USA team that really is just a mess u can't see nothing there.

truebluebear

No sadsack i was just trying to put a positiver slant on your sad unpatriotic viewpoints - at end of day Spain were horrendous v Switzerland but lifted their game in later rounds (but you'd know that being a soccer guru no ? ) thus proving you can still achieve your goal whilst not always playing at top of your game , also bear in mind USA prob only got Mexico to compete with for title not Brazil Germany Italy etc etc - have a nice day !!!!!!

ccnew
    ccnew's Avatar Become A Pro!

the U.S are playing really poor atm i have my money on mexico winning the whole thing best side in it

slickrick602

Quote Originally Posted by ccnew View Post
    the U.S are playing really poor atm i have my money on mexico winning the whole thing best side in it

So is my money lol i just cant see mexico lossing of of the games they have left in the gold cup

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

EPIC FAIL DEMPSEY

truebluebear

MTAC !!!!!! - the reason behind the fabulous Spanish success of the past 4 years is surely to be found at the Camp Nou - Barcelona are in my opinion the best club side i have seen in almost 50 years attending matches , this side has been moulded together from the youth ranks and now they as a club and SPAIN as a country are reaping the benefit - "More Than A Club" yup thats about right !!!!!!!