GGG
    GGG's Avatar Become A Pro!

GGG's plays for 11th June!

Denmark U21 - Switzerland U21, Denmark 0.0, -0.5 @ 2.025 x2 (Kick off at 20:45 CET)
    The game will be played in Denmark at stadium, Energi Nord Arena, most tickets are sold out.
    Denmarks last game was against Turkey B team which Denmark had no trouble beating 4-0.

Denmark should be able to show up with close to their strongest lineup (same players whom beat Turkey 4-0), while Switzerland will most likely be missing a couple of players. That being said, it's still unclear which lineups either team will use.

Switzerland is a team Denmark MUST beat in order to fulfill their ambitions for this youth team and future A team.

Sao Paulo - Gremio, Sao Paulo @ 1.75 x2 (Kick-off at 23:30 CET)
    Currently Sao Paulo is leading the Brazilian Serie A with a perfect 3-0 run and a 4-0 goal score.

Sao Paulos latest match was away, against Atletico Mineiro, where Sao Paulo were underdogs. Sao Paulo played a great match and got away with a 1-0 win.

Gremio's latest match was at home against Bahia where they, not surprisingly, took a 2-0 victory.

Sao Paulo Injuries: Luis Fabiano is still out with an injury and have yet to play his first Serie A match in 2011. Also injuried is Miranda.

Gremio Injuries: Rodolfo, Vilson, Leandro, Andre Luis (Same injuries as they had in their latest match)
    Gremio doubtful: Gilberto Silva, Marquinhos, Miralles.

Sao Paulo have won 5 out of their latest 6 mutual meetings at Sao Paulo.

I'm also gonna roll with a under 2.5 @ 1.80 x1 in this match.

I may add some more bets later.

Good luck!

Update: Weather during match for Sao Paulo: Temperatures ranging from 15-17C, lightly clouded.

Update: Weather during match for Denmark, Aalborg: Temperatures ranging from 13-15C, lightly clouded.
    Last edited by GGG; 06-10-11 at 11:32 PM.

GGG

Added new pick:

New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution, DRAW @ 4.00 x1 (Kick off at 2:30 CET)

I'm gonna make the play on a draw here as I see a good chance that New England Revolution will go home with a point against a depleted New York Red Bulls team!

New York Red Bull Missings (Gold Cup players): Tim Ream, Dwayne De Rosario, Rafael Marque, Juan Agudelo, Dane Richards
    Injuries: Carl Robinson, Chris Albright.
    Doubtful: Jan Gunnar Solli

New England Revolution Injuries: Feilhaber, Perovic.
    Doubtful: Boggs

New York Red Bulls is on a run with 4 draws in a row. Latest was at home against Colombus Crew.
    New York Red Bulls will have the same missings for this game as they had against Colombus Crew.

The percentage of draws so far in this season of MLS has been high, a staggering 39% of games have ended in a draw.

Normally, New York Red Bulls would outmatch New England Revolution but with this many missing NY Red Bulls players, I can't see why this match shouldn't add to the high percentage of draws.

Good luck!
    Last edited by GGG; 06-10-11 at 08:07 PM.

GGG

Added new bet:

All Boys - Gimnasia LP, All Boys 0.0, -0.5 @ 1.90 x2 (Kick off at 23:20 CET)

We're getting close to the end of this seasons Primera Clausura with only 2 matches left.
    Gimnasia LP is fighting to stay clear of the relegation while All Boys is safe.

The odds are influenced a lot by motivation reasons in this match but Gimnasia LP is having some crucial injuries in the worst possible time while All Boys are getting some important players back from injuries and suspensions.

Gimnasia LP

Gimnasia LP are getting Abel Masuero (midfielder) back from suspension.

Gimnasia LP missings: Jorge Cordoba (striker - suspension), Lucas Castro (midfield - suspension), Milton Casco (midfield - suspension), Alejandro Capurro (midfield - injury) Alejandro Capurro (midfield - long time injury)
    Doubtful: Boris Rieloff, Cesar Gonzalez

All Boys

This will be All Boys last match at home before they play their final match away versus Godoy Cruz.

I'm gonna have to go with All Boys here as I can't believe they would want to do anything else than finish off with a win in their last home match and against a depleted Gimnasia LP team, a win shouldn't be a problem.

All Boys are getting midfielders Hugo Barrientos and Ariel Zarate back from injuries and striker Emanuel Gigliotti back from a suspension.

Only missing for All Boys is Carlos Casteglione (defender) as he recieved a red card in his previous match.

All Boys should have a good chance to take a win here, the only risk is that the motivation will be on Gimnasia LPs side.

Good luck!

Update: Weather during All Boys match (Floresta, Buenos Aires): Temperatures ranging from 14-16C with a light to moderate breeze from north/northwest, partly clouded.
    Last edited by GGG; 06-11-11 at 10:37 AM.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LA Draw has good chance I would say, GL

GGG

If you had put money on draw on all MLS matches so far in this season you would have made a decent profit.

The bookies are not setting the odds according to the 39% draw occurance.

Karim
    Karim's Avatar Become A Pro!

u underrate Switzerland U21 for sure. They got a good team.

GGG

This season of MLS is the 5th league with highest draw occurance in the world (of ongoing seasons) in the top 5 we find:

5th. USA MLS (38.98%)
    4th. Senegal Championnat National (39.86%)
    3rd. Guinea Championnat National (40.89%)
    2nd. Russia 2. Division Center (41.07%)
    1st. Haiti Premiere Division (42.11%)

GGG

@Karim No doubt, Switzerland U21 got a decent team, but I would say Denmark U21 got a better team, if I thought otherwise I wouldn't have made the bet on Denmark

It's a matter of opinion I guess.

I'm not forcing you to play my bets, I'm just sharing them, you can make whatever you want out of them.

I wouldn't advise anyone to follow my bets if they think I'm wrong, always listen to your own gut feeling
    Last edited by GGG; 06-10-11 at 08:23 PM.

GGG

By "Switzerland is a team Denmark MUST beat in order to fulfill their ambitions for this youth team and future A team."
    I don't mean Switzerland is so bad that this should be a "100%" win for Denmark.
    Danish people just have big ambitions and expectations for this U21 team.

I strive to only bet on bets with value, it's the only right way for a profit in the long run and in this case I find the value on Denmark U21.
    Last edited by GGG; 06-10-11 at 11:14 PM.

GGG

New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution, DRAW @ 4.00 x1 (FT)2-1 Bet Lost!

A very open game where everything could have happened.
    New England Revolution missed a penalty and scored a own goal.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Switzerland has a better team and has played better for the last two years

The only worry is the home advantage or Eriksen taking the game over

GGG

Sorry, but you can't use "last two years" for anything.

Yeah, players from Switzerland like Mehmedi and Emeghara did play a good match for the A team against England.

But players like Shaqiri (0 U21 matches) and Xhaka (1 U21 match) lack the experience.
    Several of the Switzerland players are also from the lower leagues around the world which means they're used to a lower level of football.
    A couple of the Switzerland players barely got to play in their clubs the past season.

In a match up between the 2 most likely lineups I would give Denmark U21 the advantage.

I'm able to find a positive betvalue on Denmark U21.

Hall2Collie

I strongly disagree with them having a stronger team

Good luck with your play regardless

GGG

Please, feel free to come with some arguments to back up your opinion.

Hall2Collie

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Please, feel free to come with some arguments to back up your opinion.
    Since you asked

Nine of the squad have already played a full international and many have already impressed at the higher level. They also have the added advantage of playing together a few years back in the U17 championships in which they won the whole thing.

In the quals they were dominant where as Denmark has struggled in the last year+ in friendlies.

With players like Shaqiri, Xhaka, Emeghara and Mehmeid, I'd argue they are the third or fourth best team in the competition on paper.

As for the playing level... basically every starter + bench is playing at the highest level in Switzerland/Europe
    Last edited by Hall2Collie; 06-10-11 at 11:15 PM.

GGG

I see you like statistics, the only problem is that you can't use it for anything in this case.

The whole point with friendlies is trying out different players and alternative tactics.
    The Danish U21 team you will see today is NOT the same who has been struggling in the past years of friendlies.

You will most likely see the lineup, at least most of it, who beat Turkey 4-0.
    Last edited by GGG; 06-10-11 at 11:21 PM.

GGG

I'm gonna hit the bed. Good luck with your plays today!

Hall2Collie

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    I'm gonna hit the bed. Good luck with your plays today!
    You too sir

Should be fun to watch the Eriksen v Shaqiri battle if nothing else.

GGG

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    LA Draw has good chance I would say, GL
    Do I sense a little sarcasm? :P