SHARPISGOOD
    SHARPISGOOD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharpisgood soccer pick for june 10, 2011

As always plays are to win 1 unit

Ireland Division 1
    The Pick: Cork City -1 -175 (Bet365) vs. Athlone to win 1 Unit

Reason: Cork City sits near the top of the division and they haven't lost a home game yet this part of the season. They tend to score a couple goals or more when playing at home and are stingy on defense allowing less than a goal per match especially at home. Athlone is the kind of team that likes to play close to the vest and have only scored a handfull of goal this season averaging less than a 1/2 a game. Their style of playing close to the vest has helped them in goals allowed which is a little over a goal a game but in this match, Cork City has to much fire power to not score a goal or two and hold on for the win. Originally I was going to plunk down the -456 (5dimes) on the straight up win, but decided to save some juice and go with the -1 at -175 just in case Athlone manages somehow to keep that score down and at least it won't wipe out my last 3 games worth of winners. I am expecting Cork City to win 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 2-1 and if they win by one it will simply mean a push and than off to the next potential winning wager.

SHARPISGOOD

SHARPISGOOD
    SHARPISGOOD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final: Cork City 2 Athlone 0 for the win........

The game played out as expected with Cork City scoring a couple in front of their home crowd while not allowing Athlone to score who doesn't score much anyway.

Just an nice cashed ticket.......and

Thank you all for your comments and support

SHARPISGOOD

bekmurat
    bekmurat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

thanks SHARPISGOOD