ScottK
    ScottK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Predict the Top Four

There should be a lot of transfer buzz over the summer but I'm interested to see who you guys think will wind up in the Euro spots next season.

United, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Tottenham. Who you got?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Liverpool improved a lot under Dalglish, think they'll be fighting with City, Arsenal and Liverpool for 3rd & 4th. Could easily see Arsenal dropping out of the 4. Utd & Chelsea hard to look past for 1 & 2.

As a Spurs fan I'd love to think we could get 4th again, but think it would take 3 good signings (plus keeping our existing stars) to do it, and I don't see that happening.

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

chelsea city united arsenal

ScottK
    ScottK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you Santo. I can definitely see Arsenal slipping up next season, especially if they don't hold onto Nasri and Fabregas.

Liverpool definitely looked like a completely different team under King Kenny -- let's see what he can do with a full summer to prepare...

Should be another great season, already can't wait!!

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

Arsenal keep Fabregas - 1. United, 2. Chelsea, 3. Arsenal, 4. City... King Kenny has yet to prove he can build a team and gotta figure that Henderson and Carroll are his two marquee signings (55million might have been better spent elsewhere).. looks like they still don't have the recruitment problem fixed in Liverpool!

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

1, city
    2, united
    3, chelsea
    4, arsenal

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

As it looks right now with my views sure to change as the summer transfers take off:

1. United
    2. City
    3. Liverpool
    4. Arsenal

Well see what moves happen .... I'm excited for the season already

Irish Jet
    Irish Jet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

1. United
    2. Arsenal
    3. Chelsea
    4. City

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

united

chelsea

arsenal

city

highest to lowest

ccnew
    ccnew's Avatar Become A Pro!

united chelsea city spurs arsenal liverpooll

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

1.City
    2.United
    3.Liverpool
    4.Chelsea

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Man. United, Chelsea, Liverpool, City.

Shwentas
    Shwentas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool
    Man United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

1. Manchester United
    2. Chelsea
    3. Manchester City
    4. Arsenal

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

1. Chelsea
    2. United
    3. City
    4. Liverpool

I think Chelsea have the strongest team (ever since 04/05 imho). The fact the United have won 4 titles during that period is a credit to their professionalism and their manager who might be the best in the business. However, I am convinced that if both Chelsea and United were to play to their full potential the Blues would come out on top over the course of a season. And since I rate Andre Villas-Boas very, very highly I would tip Chelsea to win next year. On the other hand I am not so convinced that Mancini really is the man to make City serious title contenders. They won't drop out of the top 4 anytime soon with all the money and the players they can attract but I don't see a real underlying philosophy there.
    I like how Liverpool have developed under Dalglish and the Reds have done well in the transfer market given that they can't offer Champions League football next season. I'd make them a strong candidate to push Arsenal out of the top 4 who could be facing a player exodus and just don't have the right mentality in my opinion.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll wait to see if Arsenal sell Cesc and Nasri before I make my prediction... that could start an implosion for Arsenal

Lucky_loser17
    Lucky_loser17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

1. Man Utd
    2. Chelsea
    3. Man City
    4. Arsenal (will Cesc and Nasri stay?)/ Liverpool (Gerrard is out for 2 months) / Sunderland (Larsson /RW/ - Bent /ST/) / Tottenham (will Modric join Chelsea?)

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Chelsea
    Man city
    Man utd
    Ars

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by blackf1re View Post
    1. Chelsea
    2. United
    3. City
    4. Liverpool

I think Chelsea have the strongest team (ever since 04/05 imho). The fact the United have won 4 titles during that period is a credit to their professionalism and their manager who might be the best in the business. However, I am convinced that if both Chelsea and United were to play to their full potential the Blues would come out on top over the course of a season. And since I rate Andre Villas-Boas very, very highly I would tip Chelsea to win next year. On the other hand I am not so convinced that Mancini really is the man to make City serious title contenders. They won't drop out of the top 4 anytime soon with all the money and the players they can attract but I don't see a real underlying philosophy there.
    I like how Liverpool have developed under Dalglish and the Reds have done well in the transfer market given that they can't offer Champions League football next season. I'd make them a strong candidate to push Arsenal out of the top 4 who could be facing a player exodus and just don't have the right mentality in my opinion.
    well said fella