dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

man city vs spurs

Crunch game for both, spurs need the win to stand any chance to get fourth, should be a very attackive game.

Thinking over 2.5 @ +101 (pinny)

Any thoughts.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Both teams to score again ? @1.80

it' already 11 matches in a row.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Spurs need to worry first about securing 5th spot. They could potentially drop to 7th if they lose tonight then to Liverpool the following week and if Everton continue on their form. Bale is out so it makes them less dangerous down the wings. City have less pressure on them and tend to perform better in such situations as a draw wouldn't hurt them so much. Tevez returns to the bench as well. I think City wins this and goes into the FA Finals on some winning form, whilst the Spurs seem to be fading...Redknapp's fault for not really rotating his squad in all of the competitions. 2-1 to City I reckon or at worst a 1-1 draw.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    Spurs need to worry first about securing 5th spot. They could potentially drop to 7th if they lose tonight then to Liverpool the following week and if Everton continue on their form. Bale is out so it makes them less dangerous down the wings. City have less pressure on them and tend to perform better in such situations as a draw wouldn't hurt them so much. Tevez returns to the bench as well. I think City wins this and goes into the FA Finals on some winning form, whilst the Spurs seem to be fading...Redknapp's fault for not really rotating his squad in all of the competitions. 2-1 to City I reckon or at worst a 1-1 draw.

Valid points. Well-written too. I see 3-1, 4-1 City. Tevez will prob get time because he has to show he's ready for the big game

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

This is a make or break game for Spurs, if they don't win this they lose out on CL. I fully expect them to come out and play aggressive. However I don't think they will win. Last year when they played here they had nothing to lose, they were a team on the rise and had a lot of momentum behind them. But they became guilty of looking too far ahead. They were already looking to this game assuming they would walk all over Blackpool, but they were lucky to get a draw at home. That will have hurt their confidence. Still I expect them to try and attack City every chance they get.

I can see Man City playing with 5 in the middle here. Mancini knows he must get CL so he absolutely can not lose this game. A draw would do tonight. City can play very tough at home so they will be able to handle most tottenham pressure.

This could be a really interesting game but I am leaning the draw and the under.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Money coming in for Manchester City. Price shortening up on exchanges.

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Tottenham seems to be crashing at the worst time possible, but I've never felt comfortable betting City. They also seem to crap the bed when I bet them...so take tottenham!

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

city will win this one IMO.