Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Brazil -1/2, -1 (-112)

Risking $112

Brazil should be pumped for this game after what the dutch did to them last time they met. Brazil won't have dhino or kaka but they'll have naimar and all the others alves, remires, robihno, etc.

Netherlands don't have wesley, van bommel, or van der vartt, or their main goalie. The goalie replacing hasn't made a debut yet. I think he'll get tested and Brazil will score like 2-3 goals.

devvvvy
    devvvvy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

- Wesley Sneijder is not there, but Affelay aint a bad sub.
    - Van Bommel: getting too old anyway.
    - Van der Vaart: he always starts on the bench
    - Stekelenburg: yeah thats a miss...

All n all, im not confident.

t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Brazil is preparing to Copa America and the coach call all best players on this friendly game. Few important Holland players miss this game of course but they have good players who can replacement miss. Holland players are after long , hard season league and I don't expect that they will play best game. Second is trip to America and time change what can little impact on away side. Brazil Coach call players from Brasileiro who have to miss league matches in aid of national team what mean that Brazil will play on 100%. For me BRAZIL !!! It will be return game for Brazil beyond World Cup

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Risking $112

Brazil should be pumped for this game after what the dutch did to them last time they met. Brazil won't have dhino or kaka but they'll have naimar and all the others alves, remires, robihno, etc.

Netherlands don't have wesley, van bommel, or van der vartt, or their main goalie. The goalie replacing hasn't made a debut yet. I think he'll get tested and Brazil will score like 2-3 goals.
    Besides all the missings for Oranje and the revenge factor Brasil is preparing for the Copa America, while Oranje have basically started their vacation already. Several Oranje players were also hit by a stomach flu this week and, while still expected to play, will most likely be affected by this.

Think you've got a good bet here. Although Oranje under van Marwijk keeps surprising me at times I can't see beyond a Brasil victory tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by devvvvy View Post
    Van Bommel: getting too old anyway
    You haven't been watching much Italian football lately, have you?