pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paver but it is not top level soccer

Any sport that is top lvel you have a better shot at and more predictable
    You think I made my money in soccer from the English Premier League? Lines are so sharp you have very small edge. Most of my money is made from leagues you can't spell the name of a single player in the whole roster and have less that 1,000 fans watching the game at any given time.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 05-23-11 at 12:31 PM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

But that can go both ways. We will see people laying chalk in these meaningless/ unknown games this summer get buried.

Agree that EPL lines are sharp. But there's always money to be made under -200.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

after all said and done, only +$266.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You think I made my money in soccer from the English Premier League? Lines are so sharp you have very small edge. Most of my money is made from leagues you can't spell the name of a single player in the whole roster and have less that 1,000 fans watching the game at any given time.
    Paver your not the average capper
    Socrates at least you won

Most guys not experienced enough to win betting real small exotic leagues

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the so called smaller leagues , watch first couple weeks closely , don't bet just watch, become familiar with its style , find places to read news on the league , after a few weeks your be ready to win , every league is an opportunity , i tend to concentrate on a.select few (6-8) and make money off them , know your market !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    For the so called smaller leagues , watch first couple weeks closely , don't bet just watch, become familiar with its style , find places to read news on the league , after a few weeks your be ready to win , every league is an opportunity , i tend to concentrate on a.select few (6-8) and make money off them , know your market !

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Like pavy said If you only bet the big leagues you will lose , most of my profits came From betting Uruguay league , Argentina League , and Italian 2nd division

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

still a big event 2 come - cl final
    ec quali will also be played the next weeks.

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Coach, soccer killed me this year, it was a terrible time to bet at totally different from last year, strategy change didn't even work and only a few teams were really profitable, in selected leagues only except for the two playing the Champions final next Saturday, but the rest killed me. Took a break after 3/4ths of the overall soccer season and I'm now looking forward to a fresh new start. Cheers to the readers and let's get them on 2011-2012

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Having a very good year in soccer betting overs. Just have to wait and pick your spots with the overs. Still some very good soccer in the summer months, just have to pay attention. Don't jump in after not following, you can lose your shirt.

Karim
    Karim's Avatar Become A Pro!

the year went pretty nice, but there are still soo many nice leagues with value left..

saske
    saske's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes... At this time football is the BEST sport nin the world, so I don't think, that people are betting more on other sports...

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slightly down after my first six months of capping.Im just learning the ropes but Im confident of good things to come.

First 12