$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Donovan move to Roma??

American owner Thomas DiBenedetto is allegedly keeping $14 mil to buyout donovan's MLS contract and is also in talk with Michael Bradley's agent. Would love to see these 2 transfer.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

14 mil is way over his value in my opinion, but i do agree that both players are good and would improve the Roma squad

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17306

A 2million player who would struggle in the Roma team.

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donovan would not fit into this roma team. They like to have the ball most of the time n donovan wud b a better choice for a team that likes counter attack football. I think fulham wud be a good option for both parties

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Hes definitely worth more than 2 mil. You just have to go back and see his impact with Everton last season to understand a price tag of around 7-12 mil. 14 is a bit much, but who really knows with football transfers.

I would rather see Donovan move to the Premier League on a permanent basis than be stuck in a toxic situation like Roma. There's no doubt Donovan can play at the highest level, but haters will always ride this guy.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yh donovan is a good player , epl suits him best , maby spurs could b good

$Burm$

i could be very wrong on this, but no matter wat teams would have to pay a bit of a premium to get donovan because doesn't the MLS do it differently than other leagues, i think MLS has the rights to all the players contracts and not the teams, so to lure a guy like landon out of the MLS will definitely be an amount that is a bit of a overvalue...again, I could be wrong on this

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by tudes7 View Post
    Donovan would not fit into this roma team. They like to have the ball most of the time n donovan wud b a better choice for a team that likes counter attack football. I think fulham wud be a good option for both parties
    I think your exactly right on this. Look at how Dempsey has fit in with that Fullham team. They play more of a style that the US National team plays of a counter attacking because there just not good enough to play the possession style. I think my excitement of just wanting to see donovan play in a competitive league again just wants me to see him make the jump to any club outside the usa. live on Fullhamerica

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Donovan needs to stick to the MLS, the only place i can see him succeeding.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem with some of these "average" players! Is that they sometimes they're made for one league!

When they leave his league they can't find the way!

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Everton still interested? Probably not.

I'd stick to MLS where I sell jerseys and put fans in the stands if I were Donovan.

SamChu
    SamChu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

he will get booed out of Roma.

$Burm$

I'd say he did pretty well in his loan with Everton. You really don't think he could be successful in another league?

danny901225
    danny901225's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is a valuable player.. he would be well in Rome.. he once failed in german league..i hope he will be doing well !

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by danny901225 View Post
    he is a valuable player.. he would be well in Rome.. he once failed in german league..i hope he will be doing well !
    Your right about the german thing, but he was also very young when he tried to make it there and got homesick so he came back.