1 Play Monday

England

Swansea (-105) 2u

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    England Swansea (-105) 2u
    Mr. Bruins...I like seeing your thoughts on Npower games. Today is really tough to cap, oh man. No word of a lie, I was playing FIFA on my computer late last night with a nice glass of scotch...put on the Swansea at home vs. Forest match that will occur today. Well, you know how Swansea got a red in the first few mins of last match? McGugan got a red in the first 3 mins of the match I played!!! I was playing as Forest of course. Swansea won 3-0.

So, was that just an ironic twist in my gameplay, or an omen of things to come?? LOL...

I have this strange feeling that Forest plays with a little less pressure and more intensity today. But maybe that's just my high-hopes. Usually, if I actually pull the trigger AGAINST my team, they end up fackin' winning.

BOL either way bro, still deciding WTF to do here.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Swansea ml.

kukacomone
    kukacomone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swansea should win today imo. I hope so.. Their defense is good, they are at home, and they are surly able to score. I was not impressed by Nottingham defense neither by their attack lately. I was on Swansea DNB last game, they played with 10 men and still was able not to concede a goal away from home.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Scott Sinclair to score 13/8

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    I was playing FIFA on my computer late last night with a nice glass of scotch...put on the Swansea at home vs. Forest match that will occur today.
    Happy to see I'm not the only one who does this.

I played both matches last week before they happened as the home team and both games ended 2-2. Then they both end 0-0, is it another omen? LOL

I think the Swans might be the play, but I'm at work so theres no playing FIFA to determine the winner today.

GL, I hope Robbie Findley is fit and gets on the pitch today. His speed could be a factor.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Happy to see I'm not the only one who does this. I played both matches last week before they happened as the home team and both games ended 2-2. Then they both end 0-0, is it another omen? LOL I think the Swans might be the play, but I'm at work so theres no playing FIFA to determine the winner today. GL, I hope Robbie Findley is fit and gets on the pitch today. His speed could be a factor.
    No Findley. FACK

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Swansea and under imo. 1-0 final score.

BOL all

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL my friend!!

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

2-0

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Swansea shit on baby wooooooo!

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

great game 3-1 Swansea and the fans stormed the pitch at the end. The game was sealed up by an empty netter... beautiful shot from midfield

GG

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Yeah good game to watch. Swansea got a bit lucky when Forest hit the post at 2-1 but they probably deserved the win in the end. I had a small play on this too so happy with the result

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

i missed that play. It seems i totally overlooked today´s schedule. As always great job boston