hawtshawt
    hawtshawt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Input on Real Betis @ Gimnāstic Tarragona

Been looking at some stats and what not, why is Real Betis(ranked #1 in league at the moment) vs Tarra(ranked #18). Real Betis is coming off a win and Tarra is coming off 2 loss. odds for Real Betis is +165 and +150 for Tarra. What info am I missing? Important player injured or something?

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Nāstic (tarragona) is fighting to avoid relegation, and Betis is almost mathematically classified to go to 1rst divison. Nāstic's motivation is much bigger than betis'.
    I've been following 2a league (as my home team plays in it (Girona)) and what i have seen is that most of teams trying to avoid relegation win when playing against theoretically better teams which don't fight for anything in the lasts weeks of the season.

hawtshawt
    hawtshawt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Nāstic (tarragona) is fighting to avoid relegation, and Betis is almost mathematically classified to go to 1rst divison. Nāstic's motivation is much bigger than betis'.
    I've been following 2a league (as my home team plays in it (Girona)) and what i have seen is that most of teams trying to avoid relegation win when playing against theoretically better teams which don't fight for anything in the lasts weeks of the season.
    If only you were on before I dropped it on the bet I gotta calm down with betting!