flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Israeli Soccer 5/14/11 *Derby*

What a weekend we have here! Those crazy left-wingers are going to try to do damage but hopefully they won't be successful. With the final of the State Cup being played by Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Tel Aviv, the European spot destined to the State Cup winner will now be granted to the leagues 4th place. This means that the top playoff games will be simply great in these last two rounds as all of them will have something at steak. The Tel Aviv derby this weekend, Haifa hosts Kiriat Shmona that will try its last grasp in order to reach Europe. The team from the north seemed to be certain in this position before the kizuz, but with a sudden slump towards the end it has seen its European dream slip through their fingers. They currently have 25 points and only two wins over Haifa and Hapoel will make them go through. Netanya and Bnei Yehuda both have 27 points and will have a direct fight this weekend at the Kufsa. We could expect a very hard fought game and whoever wins this game is pratically guaranteed in Europe. Unless they have a complete collapse, I don't see Beitar losing but stranger things have happened... Never been so pumped up for a day of games in a long time! Here are my plays.

Maccabi Netanya +125
    Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin -125
    Hapoel Petah-Tikvah/FC Ashdod Draw +207
    Beitar Jerusalem -0.5 +105
    Maccabi Tel Aviv/Hapoel Tel Aviv Draw +210

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

two of my best friends are Maccabi fans but they not as crazy as Beitar Jerusalem fans

flyingillini

Great video Alon, I am all about Beitar, very much into their views and political views, la familia.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

MTA +0.5 @ 1.8

alon7777777

La Familia rulez u are a genius on Israeli football illini GL on your picks

alon7777777

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    MTA +0.5 @ 1.8
    Maccabi 2-1 i took Maccabi DNB hope they hold on

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

those videos are INSANE.y'all are crazy. thanks for the picks.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    What a weekend we have here! Those crazy left-wingers are going to try to do damage but hopefully they won't be successful. With the final of the State Cup being played by Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Tel Aviv, the European spot destined to the State Cup winner will now be granted to the leagues 4th place. This means that the top playoff games will be simply great in these last two rounds as all of them will have something at steak. The Tel Aviv derby this weekend, Haifa hosts Kiriat Shmona that will try its last grasp in order to reach Europe. The team from the north seemed to be certain in this position before the kizuz, but with a sudden slump towards the end it has seen its European dream slip through their fingers. They currently have 25 points and only two wins over Haifa and Hapoel will make them go through. Netanya and Bnei Yehuda both have 27 points and will have a direct fight this weekend at the Kufsa. We could expect a very hard fought game and whoever wins this game is pratically guaranteed in Europe. Unless they have a complete collapse, I don't see Beitar losing but stranger things have happened... Never been so pumped up for a day of games in a long time! Here are my plays.

Maccabi Netanya +125
    Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin -125
    Hapoel Petah-Tikvah/FC Ashdod Draw +207
    Beitar Jerusalem -0.5 +105
    Maccabi Tel Aviv/Hapoel Tel Aviv Draw +210

Maccabi Netanya +125 = LOSER
    Hapoel Sakhnin -125 = WINNER
    Hapoel Petah-Tikvah/FC Ashdod Draw +207 = WINNER
    Beitar Jerusalem -0.5 +105 = LOSER
    Maccabi Tel Aviv/Hapoel Tel Aviv Draw +210 = WINNER

A hell of a day and another successful one!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal

kid is winning

Tel Aviv

Temples