hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

If the people at the top of FIFA are corrupt, theres no doubt it flows all the way down..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Yeah like nba games aren't rigged.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really understand how games can be fixed so easily, especially at the highest level. How does the info for a fax trickle down all the way to the players? Do the coaches tell the players, "let's try not to score today" ??? If someone could enlighten me that would be great, I just have difficulty understanding how teams are playing for a result.

If it's thru the referees, then of course that would make it slightly easier to try to fix a match.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I don't really understand how games can be fixed so easily, especially at the highest level. How does the info for a fax trickle down all the way to the players? Do the coaches tell the players, "let's try not to score today" ??? If someone could enlighten me that would be great, I just have difficulty understanding how teams are playing for a result.

If it's thru the referees, then of course that would make it slightly easier to try to fix a match.
    Do you know how you play for the result??? I tell you how..., if you play in the league for some time, everybody knows everybody, better or worse, but they know each other somehow. So there is your connection. That someone (usually one of the team player) talks to another someone (usually a player from the opposite team) to set up the game. If the offer is accepted for a given price, not entire team is bought, but in 99% of the time there are 3 or 4 players who took the dope. It's always a keeper, you can never prove that he could've saved a shot. It's a libero who accidentally miskicks the ball or be late with the offside trap,so the other team has one on one with the keeper. The midfielder who can always play inaccurate pass or lose the ball by a mistake and the striker that is on the mouths of everyone for a week after the game if he misses the empty net or doesn't convert the penalty. That's how teams play for pre-determined result.
    Or just buy the referee, but the team must be smart enough to use him to its own advantage.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Nothing new, seems to be every sport is fixed at some point!

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet draws in soccer and cash +ev in the end...

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

damn y cant i ever find out about any fixes

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    damn y cant i ever find out about any fixes
    same here

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Very easy to see in Italian Football - when season begins go on to a major bookmaking site (Wm Hill , Coral , Bet 365 ) and look at coupon for following weekends fixtures , for whatever reason in recent years many of these "Dodgy " matches been fixed to DRAW but books get wind of it early (taking heavy bets on DRAW early in week ) and adjust their prices accordingly , you may end up with ridiculous odds for a draw (odds on in some cases ) but the strike rate very very High , towards end of last season it was becoming an embarresment in Serie A and Serie B (mostly meaningless fixtures ) GL Men !!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12