sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

RIP Diego.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Nice, would like to see Diego get away from that toxic situation in Wolfsburg.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't see this confirmed in too many places. Regardless, he's one of my favorite players and I think still has something left in the tank!

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Don't see this confirmed in too many places. Regardless, he's one of my favorite players and I think still has something left in the tank!
    Marca (Spanish based) and Fotomac (Turkish based) have an article regarding the meeting between the clubs, its not been officially confirmed by either club yet but the deal is looking likely.

He has a great work ethic and is in good condition, Giggs is 37 and still going strong, whatever he does I hope it works out well, he was fantastic in the last world cup.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

madrıd wants quaresma for forlan
    or 10 m euro... ( isn t it high? )
    Last edited by phenomenon; 05-04-11 at 10:45 AM. Reason: not dollar,euro

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon View Post
    madrıd wants quaresma for forlan
    or 10 m euro... ( isn t it high? )
    €10 million is too much for him in my opinion and Besiktas need to keep players like Quaresma if they are to step up a level.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    €10 million is too much for him in my opinion.
    ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Compare the spending in the EPL this year...how much money did liverpool spend on Carroll, Chelsea on Torres etc...

He could carry Besiktas.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Nice, would like to see Diego get away from that toxic situation in Wolfsburg.
    Whoops, missed the part about "Forlan."

I think 8mil is a good buy for him. If he went back to the prem a team like Spurs would probably pay 10.

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Beşiktaş sign Diego Forlan! Usually I would be skeptical about signing a 31 year old player for such a high fee but he keeps himself in such great condition that he could play another few seasons at the top of his game. Its will be great to see Forlan in the Turkish league next season, always liked this player, great striker!
    I think Diego Forlan peaked at the World Cup because he has been a shadow of the player he once was in La Liga for Atlético Madrid this season and his attitude on the pitch (Aswell as off apparently) has been terrible. He will do a good job in that league though if his head is right.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-08-11 at 07:16 PM. Reason: removed advertising link