barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf anyone seen rael madrid odds vs valencia???

Have to back Real Madrid at +194, wat a fukkin price, Real will be on a high after sealing the cop del ray. tough game but can nick it. cant get my head round Valencia being favs against real.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Look at Real Madrids schedule.

3 days ago they partied after the Cup win, 3 days after Valencia they got the most important home match of the season vs Barcelona. Valencia has been thrashing teams lately I wouldn't take Madrid ML in this spot.

But thanks for letting us know, I didn't look at this situation before this thread.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

You can look at the schedule here: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/201...futbol/980776/

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Mourinho called up some youth players for this game: http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...r_Valencia.htm

But still Ronaldo, Xabi, Ozil etc... most of the starters are going to Valencia.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

the thing is it would be very naive of thge special one to disregard the league and simply go for the champions league. They have to get past barca over 2 legs. The tie at the nou camp should be the worry.

I think madrid win 1 or 2-0,

Valencia aint shit compared to Barca or ReaL. Backing real and the draw!!!

GazGaz
    GazGaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

valencia will win, they are playing well and real can only play for europe now.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Valencia or draw

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Real is hangover from wednesday's game and have their most important match of the season in a few days. Mou should use only substitutes today. Will not bet until I see the starting lineups.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Draw

bdevil
    bdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

If i were a Valencia fan on the stadium i would do all the possible to stop the match. It's clear that Valencia players are doin' this by purpose. You cannot take 4 goals in one half, at home, when your name is Valencia. The players don't want to run at all, and Valencia looks like they want to lose this match by purpose. Too pity i went on under 3.5 goals first half, clearly Valencia gives a hand of help to Real. Real had 2 days to prepare the match, they played 120 mins the match before against Barca, then they lost all the night and next day by celebrating and look how Valencia is taking advantage of this. Taking 4 goals. This is a shame. Well, at least, they can say they lost to Real and not to Almeria or Osasuna. Geez. Europa League team...

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

0-4 for real

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

rape.

edit: 0-5, epic rape.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

6-1 to Real with fvckin subs playin at Valencia

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot believe it!

I thought we could win but 6-2!

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil View Post
    If i were a Valencia fan on the stadium i would do all the possible to stop the match. It's clear that Valencia players are doin' this by purpose. You cannot take 4 goals in one half, at home, when your name is Valencia. The players don't want to run at all, and Valencia looks like they want to lose this match by purpose. Too pity i went on under 3.5 goals first half, clearly Valencia gives a hand of help to Real. Real had 2 days to prepare the match, they played 120 mins the match before against Barca, then they lost all the night and next day by celebrating and look how Valencia is taking advantage of this. Taking 4 goals. This is a shame. Well, at least, they can say they lost to Real and not to Almeria or Osasuna. Geez. Europa League team...
    When ur name is Real Madrid or Barcelona u can put 4 to any team! About ur bet on the under 3.5 yep to bad they today decided to put 4!

Madrid B team is as good as the first one! Benzema, Higuain, Kaka (even playing not close to what he was), Lass, on defense Garay, Albiol, Carvalho (key player) and a new boy. So u can see they all could be starters in any other team!

Valencia is waking up to late 6-3 now

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

The good news to Real fans is that Higuain is in form. He could be crucial this week vs Barcelona.