makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Do anyone else got bored of the way Barcelona plays???

Personally thinking, i got bored of Barcelona's stupid playing style.
    The way they play with making millions of stupid aimless passes in the centre field, not going anywhere, not letting the opponents play killing 3/4 of 90 minutes of play time, killing the enjoyment of watching football.
    I got bored of it.
    What do you think Guardiola? that you are a genious??
    Let me say what your teams play is.
    It is an headache for people who wants to see some football action.
    I got bored of your teams play!!!

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

you must be joking.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

They play the most beautiful football in history, with the greatest player in history.

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

^^^ what Johon said.

I've seen almost every Barcelona game this season...and i must say I do not get bored. I might get frustrated watching at times...but when you watch how other teams plays, you realize how good Barcelona really is. Be happy, you may never see another team like this.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Do I agree ? Well, No.
    Do I understand what he's trying to say ? Yes.

Mistongo
    4/6 pick 6 expert
    Mistongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What team plays an entertainmet style in your opinion OP?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    The way they play with making millions of stupid aimless passes in the centre field, not going anywhere, not letting the opponents play killing 3/4 of 90 minutes of play time, killing the enjoyment of watching football.
    I got bored of it.

I'll translate for the forum...."I had the fukkin Over...quit passing and put the ball on net...it's pissing me off that your passing when you should be shooting...fuk."

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Never. They represent whats good in soccer. United are bad.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I'll translate for the forum...."I had the fukkin Over...quit passing and put the ball on net...it's pissing me off that your passing when you should be shooting...fuk."

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I had the over and I was pissed neither team could finish, but Barcelona is still the best team in the world.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

todays game wasnt a good example of barcelonas capabilities

they had already qualified so they just wanted to pass the ball around until the game was over

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Yea, I'm sure they'll turn it back up for El Clasico; I enjoy watching them play.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I see where the op is coming, but I don't agree with him.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think they just play a frustrating style for the opponent. Guess that can sometimes mean its boring with lack of crazy plays all the time, but to me they're fun to watch

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet the over yesterday, surprised only one goal was scored

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Play to win, if the style that is working is boring, it is a problem with the sport not the team.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Play to win, if the style that is working is boring, it is a problem with the sport not the team.
    no problem with the sport, they played a fun first leg but maybe the second was dry, so what? lets wait until Man Utd play Barca in the final to decide about the overall sport

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    no problem with the sport, they played a fun first leg but maybe the second was dry, so what? lets wait until Man Utd play Barca in the final to decide about the overall sport
    Looking forward to this.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

I nominate this for thread of the year. OP, are you a Shaktar fan?

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

This guy had the over, for sure. I can understand his frustration, but what did they care if they scored 3-4 more goals?? They were content with drawing because they had such a large goal lead. Really not a good game to gauge their style of play.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Are you just saying this after watching the 2nd Leg today? Of course it wasn't going to be very entertaining, they had a 5-1 agg lead and extended it to 6-1 before HT.

Make sure you tune into Barca/Real...you'll get some beautiful futbol then. I'll also agree with a couple posters above that Barca plays the most beautiful futbol in the world and watching Messi is an honour every time he steps onto the pitch. Xavi gets overlooked, that's how good Messi is.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    I got bored of it.
    Stupid, aimless passes? You do know they pass the ball, to keep possession, which frustrates the other team, leading them to lose their shape? Also, these short, quick passes mean they keep running into space, thus moving the ball forward. Also, when they move into such space, they drag the opponent out of their position, which gives a chance to the other Barcelona player to run into that space. They play "tiki-taka" football at it's finest.

When a team clogs up the middle of the pitch, you will see Alves and Abidal making runs down the flanks on the right and left, and delivering crosses into the box.

There are so many ways for this Barcelona team to attack, it's unreal. Then you have geniuses like Iniesta, Xavi and Messi playing for them, who do extraordinary stuff, like some great dribbling, perfect through balls etc. Absolute joy to watch.

When you see a team like Barcelona, you can't help but applaud their style of play. Quick little passes, opening up play, through balls, stretching the game..whatever you want, this team will do. If you want to play at a fast pace, they will do so. And if they want, they can slow the game down to whatever pace they wish to.

As for Guardiola, I'm not alone in thinking he's a genius. Bringing in so many youth players, making them play such fantastic football and actually winning trophies. If that's not a genius, then who is?

Just be glad that you are able to watch this Barcelona team. It's going to be a while before we see another team like this, with such intricate passing and highly talented players.

danny901225
    danny901225's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont get it.. i still love barcelona's games..

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

How dare you disrespect tika taka OP shame on you, my friend johan cruyff would be rolling in his grave if he read this.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    This guy had the over, for sure. I can understand his frustration, but what did they care if they scored 3-4 more goals?? They were content with drawing because they had such a large goal lead. Really not a good game to gauge their style of play.

i agree. not a good guage. guy does not understnd legs. and scoring.

o well. he lost his wager for sure.

Nyphra
    Nyphra's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday was Guardiola's pragmatic approach to football.... but it was still watchable which you can't say of Madrid.

axa
    axa's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best soccer play in the world!!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Man U wins at Wembley , Barca will lose if they continue this type of negative football.

AbleFollow
    AbleFollow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was bored.. and ununderstandable line.. as a result - under in the match

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sometimes can be boring (never if you are Barça fan ) but there are some epic matchs. I think the best football game the Barça - Arsenal of the last champions league. It was a draw, but.. what an incredible 1st half...

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    Man U wins at Wembley , Barca will lose if they continue this type of negative football.
    How the **** is it negative if they've scored more than 110 goals this season already? FFS, some people need their heads checked.

Oh, and if Man Utd play Barcelona, they will be found out for the average team they are.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17978

Barcelona is just great. That's that really...

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a thread!!Makman,are you serious?

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Barcelona is the most beautiful team from this sport , at least since I am watching it. Messi will be the best player in the world after he retires. valuable opinion among this thread.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly I'm tired of it (and please don't say that I'm biased I don't like either the way Madrid plays).

I just prefer a more how to say, faster football! I really don't like when Barca has the ball for so long on the game and going nowhere!

In fact I also didn't like when Spain did that on the WC. I was really hoping for a Germany win but they couldn't do it.

But I admite at times Barca game is nice! Especially when they do it faster.
    But I think that also depends a lot of the team that is playing against! If the team finds the way to desperate Barca they'll start to play a little different! Little faster!

In any case I know people will say I'm biassed

12 Last