FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

MLS

Galaxy got beat 4-1 in their last away game and are getting +115 on the ML tonight. Now I know they aren't Barcelona, but for the MLS that seems like good odds on a team that usually stays near the top of the table every season! Anyone on here have any good info on this bet?

FindTheLock

so I noticed the books are on to my under plan setting a lot of the MLS totals at only 2... I sure wish there was someone on here that watched the MLS. I am not educated enough about these teams to wager on it. I do think that taking some of these games O2 has to be profitable though. I mean can these sorry players really play defense that well?

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

They can't score. I hate playing this league. No goals.

FindTheLock

I just did some research on Philly vs new york and every game played between these two has gone to a final score of 2-1. the total here is only set at 2. Might be a good bet! what do you think?

FindTheLock

17/10/10, 00:05 Philadelphia Union - New York Red Bulls FT 2 : 1 (2 : 0) (0 : 1)
    28/04/10, 02:00 New York Red Bulls - Philadelphia Union FT 2 : 1 (2 : 0) (0 : 1)
    24/04/10, 22:00 New York Red Bulls - Philadelphia Union FT 2 : 1 (0 : 0) (2 : 1)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

mls offenses r terrible. phillys d was super bad last year, both teams 3 games so far are only totaling 1 goal a piece in each game. i had a big play on dallas to win last night in a great spot for them, wasnt around to post it unfortunately. id lean to the bulls pick em in this game. i think they draw at worst. philly has played an easier schedule thus far, though they do seem improved. a draw probably worth a shot as well. as for la, i never trust anyone goin across the country in this league. id expect these mls totals to stay at 2 til the teams prove they should be higher.

FindTheLock

thanx for the input bro! I watch a lot of leagues, but I can't get interested in the MLS. They just don't play very well and it's tough to watch sometimes. their passing is atrocious and they miss shots that would be off target if you put a goal on top of the goal from 10 feet out.

FindTheLock

I went ahead and took the over two in phill NY game. Hoping for them to turn it around and net some goals tonight.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gl, i do find some spots in this league, but yes its very bad to watch. i dont blame u really, ny has a lot of talent, prob more then la at this point, not like the complete lack of scoring will keep up.

FindTheLock

yeah, I am thinking worst case I should get a push here. If it ends 0-0 I will retire from MLS and stick to what I know well! I actually like the fact that only 1 goal has been scored by each team on average per game thus far this season, because those stats can't last forever! I guess we will find out in an hour

FindTheLock

I might be in trouble on this bet. Neither team has even completed 3 successful passes to a player on their own team yet! How can they be this bad when it's their job?

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Hopefully you can one before the half. MLS is difficult to watch for the most part (unless there's money on it)

FindTheLock

they hit the post! would have been nice to get 1 out of the way early

FindTheLock

JEEZE THEY SUCK!!!! Crossbar on a wide opened net!!!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Philadelphia is the most offensely challenged team in the MLS..and the stats show it. The MLS is just bad football...it's a boneyard for the European castoffs and wannabe's. Henry is a broken down old man...not sure what New York saw in him.

FindTheLock

it's like betting on the special Olympics.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it's like betting on the special Olympics.

The Union sit back and play defense and pray for a counter. They did nothing all night and the Red Bulls kicked it right to them With Henry, DeRosario, and Marquez, they should beat Philly just on their experience. But those three bozo's are stealing checks.

FindTheLock

they clanked the post and cross bar. Too many passes and shots were way off target. They need to end that league and soon. Bunch of geriatrics kicking a ball to the wrong team for 90 minutes +... that's the last MLS bet of my life! Graveyard indeed, let them fade away with respect for themselves in tact. The MLS is like watching inter-murals in a retirement home.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

It really isn't a good league. But if you pick a few spots here and there you can do ok