p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Real Madrid -1 ?

Hi there!
    What do you think about Madrid -1 at 2.43 today? I think that Madrid has to win this game to have any option to keep barça's tail in La Liga... I liked ML too but i see a lot of value with the -1 handicap... Gotta throw some money on that... so i just bet stake 2 out of 5.

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know. Even if some players keep repeating they still have chances, they know the league is over, i dont think they will be all that motivated. Plus San Mames is a tough field and Bilbao rarely concedes a lot of goals there and they are in contention for Europa League Spots and they absolutely need to win today. I would stay away here. But BOL if you decide to play

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Real Madrid needs a good game here with the 2nd leg CL game midweek and then Barca waiting in a weeks time.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Que sera sera, what ever will be, will be...

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

0-3

LasNoches777
    LasNoches777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations on winning bets.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice for u buddy!

I'm in fact surprised! I thought the team could play a draw but seems that they know that they lost La Liga but they don't want to end a lot of points behind Barca (that's what said even Caparros Bilbao's coach)

I just checked the lineup pretty interesting!

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Yeah, when I saw the lineup i thought: i'm ****** up! but then, an early goal changed my mind and the rest you've already seen I hope someone tailed me, 'cause the odds where pretty good!