bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marseille/Lens Sunday 4.03

Marseille +131/Lens +263

This line makes no sense, Lens has the 2nd worst goal differential in the league. Marseille is a good team and plays well on the road, conceding the fewest road goals in the league. I know Lens needs points badly but does that alone suddenly make them outperform one of the league's best? I'm sure Marseille wants to take points as well to stay in the CL hunt but will they be satisfied with just 1? The lines suggest a draw which benefits both sides and it is France after all so my instinct says this game will end 0-0 or 1-1.

I'll basically making my own Marseille PK with the ML and Draw

Marseille +131 2u
    Draw +225 .9u

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

I was rather curious about this as well when looking at it just now... I can still get Marseille @ +125 and that seemed like an absolute STEAL. Figured I was missing something.

I'm inclined to do what you've done there and play Marseille + the DRAW, but I'm scared by these low-scoring Ligue 1 games that it could a boring game, not much action, and then the dog sneaks in a stupid goal at the end (see: Gijon over Real Madrid yesterday in Spain).

Hmm...

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Lyon was leading by 2, and then Nice scored 2 goals at the 90"! I took Lyon ML and was very pissed off at 'em!

dreamlanding

Anyone else have thoughts on this game as we get closer to game time?

GazGaz
    GazGaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive gone for marseille, called their bluff and hope for the best.

dreamlanding

I think I'm just going to put a couple of units straight up on Marseille as well. bostonbruins' play is probably the smarter play, but I'd rather lose two units picking Marseille to win, which I really think will happen, rather than lose 3 units on a flukey Lens goal while trying to cover all my bases.

bostonbruins

dreamlanding

bostonbruins, you check out Argentina at all?

Game starts in ten minutes and it's almost the same scenario. League-leading team (Estudiantes) getting good odds (+150) on the road against a lower-table team (Boca Jrs).

bostonbruins

I don't really care for Argentina , not much success there