Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

2-Teamer to Reduce Juice

I like this play today. Both have the POTENTIAL to hit and also the potential to push but I don't really see it losing. Both home teams should take at least a 1 goal win.

Holland -1 x Germany -1 @ 1.81

Gonna throw a decent chunk on this.

As always, thoughts, comments, fades/tails welcome. Let's get that money boys!!

Bluedragon

well germany shit the bed lol. I left the dutch game to bang my woman it was 1-0 i came back and it was fackin 1-2!!!! rolled up some nice purp kush i kind of felt defeated to be honest. i saw them score and proceeded to piss myself maybe 7 or 8 times for the next half hour.....crazy game!!!!! LOL I had holland keyed in on a bunch of large parlays over the last 4-5 days that all were golden and depended solely on that pick. germany can suck it cuz i made up plenty for the few units i lost here. i will have to look reeeaallll hard at them before throwin' money on em again this tournament.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todayw there was No Ozil, no Khedira, no Lahm for Germany!

Especially the first one is maybe the engine of the German team! But he and Khedira went back to Madrid after the game against Kazajstan!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Schwensteiger and Muller played till 65 minute just.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Todayw there was No Ozil, no Khedira, no Lahm for Germany!

Especially the first one is maybe the engine of the German team! But he and Khedira went back to Madrid after the game against Kazajstan!

I actually didn't even read that lol. mr. bostonredsox! where were you before the match bruv?!?!?!? LOL it's all good, as i said the dutch match made well up for it. i think i took 12-15 units off crazy parlays that ALL hit over the last few days in hockey, basketball and soccer. the germans only took a couple of those units from me. no probs

be well bruv

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post

I actually didn't even read that lol. mr. bostonredsox! where were you before the match bruv?!?!?!? LOL it's all good, as i said the dutch match made well up for it. i think i took 12-15 units off crazy parlays that ALL hit over the last few days in hockey, basketball and soccer. the germans only took a couple of those units from me. no probs

be well bruv
    I was working and also looking for a new flat. Crazy thing

Good to know u win a lot of units the last days

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I was working and also looking for a new flat. Crazy thing

Good to know u win a lot of units the last days

man, moving is the BIGGEST hassle on the planet. You still with your ladyfriend???? Moving together?!?!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post

man, moving is the BIGGEST hassle on the planet. You still with your ladyfriend???? Moving together?!?!
    No I think u should go to my thread! I wrote about it couple of days ago!

Now I just will move cause my roommate is going so I'm checking new roommates and the apartments.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

fking germany boned my 3 teamer I didnt no those guys were out either