bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 Play Monday

England

Oldham/Tranmere Draw (+246) 0.5u

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Bruins.... My home team Do you have info on this match, or is this a gut play? I havent seen too many posts for a draw as of late. Thats a great line(+246)! Think I'll throw a half unit on this as well. Lets both break a leg!! P.s. You from the Bean, or do you just know a good puck team when you see one? Break a leg!!

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Both teams have had poor results and low-scoring games lately... I wonder if one or both might really open up and go for the win in that case. And if they even have the skill to do so... we are talking about the BOTTOM of League One here...

Over 2.5 goals is at +130 right now for me... hmm.

dreamlanding

1 unit Over 2.5, 1 unit DRAW for me. Pretty sure one of the two will hit for a small profit (better if the DRAW hits) and if we can end this @ 2-2 I'll be really happy.

BOL, boston... like your picks.

Spaceviews

Bummer! The Greek has no Draw bet for that match(or any today for that matter) Looks like I'll be riding the over(2.5) with Dream, & hoping there is a draw for Boston...... Break a Leg Guys......

bostonbruins

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    Love the Bruins.... My home team Do you have info on this match, or is this a gut play? I havent seen too many posts for a draw as of late. Thats a great line(+246)! Think I'll throw a half unit on this as well. Lets both break a leg!! P.s. You from the Bean, or do you just know a good puck team when you see one? Break a leg!!

yea from boston,

anything I put 0.5u on isn't a gut play but more weighing likelyhood of outcomes vs. payout. 2 shit teams here no real favorite, kind of expect a 1-1 , and the price was right.

dreamlanding

Over looks dead... neither team looks very threatening at all.

Hope this holds 0-0 because if it goes 1-0 I think it'll stay there.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlanding View Post
    1 unit Over 2.5, 1 unit DRAW for me. Pretty sure one of the two will hit for a small profit (better if the DRAW hits) and if we can end this @ 2-2 I'll be really happy.

BOL, boston... like your picks.
    pretty sure you will only hit 1/2

but you have more chance to hit 0/2 than 2/2. becozz all 1-0 and 2-0 final score kill you

gl

P.S I have 0.5 unit on tranmere on this game

bostonbruins

dreamlanding

Great call, Boston.

Nervy towards the end for me since I blew my Over call, but it worked out.

Spaceviews

SA-WEEEET CALL B.B.!!!! Wish I had the option to play the draw today because I would have. Born in Brookline, raised in Hyde Park & currently residing in the ARMPIT of the East Coast......New Bedford.... somebody shoot me. I'll be checking back to your posts. There are a few of us floating around here from The Bean. Great Work!! Break A Leg with the rest of your plays.

bostonbruins

Yea, New Bedford is a shithole, lol , I lived in Fall River for a while not far from there