SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolute garbage; this episode just shows what's wrong with American "soccer" - more athletes and less player play this game.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

then again its the hardest thing to come back and play 10 years later . So gotta respect him.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Soccer is vastly becoming popular in America.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw the section on Sports Center. His balance and touch are both way off for pro level.

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Soccer is vastly becoming popular in America.
    I hope this was sarcastic...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I saw the section on Sports Center. His balance and touch are both way off for pro level.
    Yeah I think he might have thought "look at these skinny soccer players, I can take them at the pro level".

The reality is, this is a game where skill is your #1 priority not physical strength.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by AMBlai01 View Post
    I hope this was sarcastic...

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I can tell if i a guy can play soccer by the way he kicks the ball and hes not bad , hes never gonna be a pro player but at least he knows whats hes doing out there

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't Ochocinco kick field goals for the Bengals during preseason last year? Good for him.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

here is the deal. Chad played soccer from age 4 until middle of high school. He had to decide which sport to pick. Obviously Football is greater than soccer. He focused on football got a college scholarship and the rest is history. He's always warmed up in football games with a soccer ball. he's always stated that he has a huge passion for soccer.

He's shown the organization more class than the bengals, and he's simply on tryout. You can really tell he could have been a special soccer player. However he freely admits he's not at the level to play MLS, and is simply doing this to state he tried, failed but gave it his all at a point in time when he can do it.

His NFL contract would restrict this activity. The only way he can do this is if the league is in lockout. Everyday there is a lockout he will be practicing for them as a practice player. While he might not have ball skills he has great athletic ability and is very tall. He's a serviceable practice player.

He will never be a MLS player, but he'll have tried and had alot of fun doing it. Actually if this continues for a month I magine he'd be pretty serviceable from a reserves perspective.

Oh yeah, his mere presence regardless how serious he is about this is a great benefit to MLF and the Kansas City clubs.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

what position does he play?

First 12