dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Brazil/Scotland

Will anyone be playing this? I've never attempted to figure out friendlies, but I figure I'd see if anyone had any gears turning for this game.

Scotland will defend a lot, Brazil still don't have a fully cohesive team... Scotland and the +1.5 goals (-125) seems decent to me.

Any value on the draw? It's at +330 now.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I'm just looking over this one. Neymar will be playing, it will be interesting to see what he does on English soil being that every team over there is looking at him. Brazil hasn't played well in their last 2 friendlies. When Scotland lose they don't lose big. For me this could be a decent game to bet live if you have that option (which I don't) to get a feel of how the game looks.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I need Brazil to win this game very badly

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Neymar a player newly brought into the senior squad. Charlie Adam for Scotland who is a free kick expert and created most of the goals for Blackpool in the EPL...

I think both teams might bring an offensive approach since that's what they need to work on. Defense didn't work for these 2 last time, now they are in a nice big stage with a lot of their offensive talents ready to start.

Still a flip..

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

2-0 final result