babastar
    babastar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulgaria - Switzerland and Georgia - Croatia

Bulgaria - Switzerland

Bulgaria will miss Martin Petrov due to suspession, Bojinov due to weak form , and Berbatov - retired from NT already. These are the 3 best attacking players for our national team and now we have much weaker options like Makriev, Delev, Lazarov and Popov, who are playing in Israel, Bulgaria and Turkey. I cant see hosts scoring more than a goal in this game. We will play quite defensive, using counters and waiting for our chance. Lottar cant afford to lose at home. The interest for this game is quite low as only 3000 tickets are sold till now. Bulgaria hasnt scored a goal at home in their last 3 home games. Switzerland will be very careful at the beginning cause with eventual lose, the team should forget for euro finals 2012. They got very experienced coach and I expect them very strong in defence, using their fast attackers to surprise Bulgarian defence. I expect very slow game, defensive style from both teams. Switzerland has scored only 1 goal in their last 4 away games

Betting option: Under / Over
    Pick: under 1.5 goals
    Odds: 2.9
    Stake: 10
    Bookmaker: nordicBet
    Date: Mar-26-2011

Georgia - Croatia

Georgia will miss their best youth player in midfield which is huge blow for sure -Ananidze (Spartak Moscow). Their best defender with great experience Kaladze from Genoa is doubt aswel. Georgia got only 2 wins in their last 12 home games, over Malta and Estonia. They lost at home against much weaker opponents than Croatia - Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania and Ireland. Croatia are 1st in the group so far, and will be fully motivated to make big step to their qualification for Euro finals. Croatia got very talanted squad, most of the players are playing in the big euro leagues and got enough experience and skills to do the job. Croatia is playing impressive away from home , winning 9 of their last 12 away games, losing only from England. The difference between these two teams is big , so i expect comfortable win by Croatia.

Betting option: Euro handicap (1X2)
    Pick: Croatia (-1EH)X
    Odds: 3.4
    Stake: 8
    Bookmaker: Sportingbet

what do you think!!!

startm
    startm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4145

Bulgaria 0 - 0 Switzerland +
    Georgia 1 - 0 Croatia - unbelievable

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babastar View Post
    Bulgaria - Switzerland

Georgia - Croatia

Georgia will miss their best youth player in midfield which is huge blow for sure -Ananidze (Spartak Moscow). Their best defender with great experience Kaladze from Genoa is doubt aswel. Georgia got only 2 wins in their last 12 home games, over Malta and Estonia. They lost at home against much weaker opponents than Croatia - Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania and Ireland. Croatia are 1st in the group so far, and will be fully motivated to make big step to their qualification for Euro finals. Croatia got very talanted squad, most of the players are playing in the big euro leagues and got enough experience and skills to do the job. Croatia is playing impressive away from home , winning 9 of their last 12 away games, losing only from England. The difference between these two teams is big , so i expect comfortable win by Croatia.

Betting option: Euro handicap (1X2)
    Pick: Croatia (-1EH)X
    Odds: 3.4
    Stake: 8
    Bookmaker: Sportingbet

what do you think!!!
    Your info wasn't correct imo - Georgia hasnt loose last 10 matches now. The new national team coach Kedzbaia keeps squad fully motivated, he was the guy who made Anorthosis from Cyprus joined Champions League (probably first time in the Cyprus football history)

That was a "Draw match" with no significant chances, but Georgia was very lucky to score on last minutes )))

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Wow nice calls.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Unlucky with Croatia, I was on them too.

They had many chances, but could not score. I think they really missed Eduardo. Lots of pressure and to get countered at the end by Kobishvili was brutal.

babastar
    babastar's Avatar Become A Pro!

unbelievable just didn't have any luck with croatia but I got bulgaria,bad luck!!!!