bdevil
    bdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice ride till now Kitty, congrats. Strommen remaining to be played.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil View Post
    Nice ride till now Kitty, congrats. Strommen remaining to be played.
    Thanks, so far, so good . If you missed it, I also have IK Start/Stömsgodset over and Rosenborg on Asian later on!

bdevil
    bdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saw them from yesterday, but decided just to watch them.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Norway, Tippeligaen;

IK Start v Strömsgodset, over 2.5, 3 @ 1.85 (1x) WIN

Rosenborg v Stabaek, Rosenborg -1, -1.5 @ 1.925 (1x) LOSS

Bump!

Denmark, Div 1;

Skive v FC Vestsjaelland, over 3 @ 1.875 (2x) Bet365 WIN

Sweden, Allsvenskan; Norrköping v GAIS, under 2.5 @ 1.66 (1x) Bet365 WIN

Norway, Adeccoligaen; Randaberg v Strommen, Strommen 0 @ 2.00 (1x) Bet365 WIN
    Results:

IK Start 5 - 1 Strömsgodset

Rosenborg 1 - 2 Stabaek

Skive 0 - 4 FC Vestsjaelland

Norrköping 2 - 0 GAIS

Randaberg 1 - 2 Strommen

Successful day and a great start to this project . I am quite surprised to see Rosenborg lose, gonna be interesting to see where they go from here. Its already clear they arent as good as last year.

Record: 8-2, +7.64 units

Lets hope for another good week to come.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-19-14 at 02:14 PM.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Rosenborg looked terrible today. Their offense pretty much consisted of 3 guys in the box and heading it in hoping for the best. Prica doesn't seem to play well with Bakenga IMO. They could be a team to play against until they show something.

rdjitm
    rdjitm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4731

any picks for today????

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by rdjitm View Post
    any picks for today????
    Yes, working on them now, will be posted within the next 20 minutes. Some tough matches in Allsvenskan today.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Norway, Tippeligaen;

Lilleström v SK Brann, over 2.5, 3 @ 1.80 (2x) Bet365

Lilleström v SK Brann, Lilleström -0.5, -1 @ 1.85 (1x) Bet365

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Allsvenskan is too tough today, cant get a feeling for anything so im gonna pass.

Supamanu
    Supamanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1085

Love playing the scandinavian leagues, great job so far bro!!!

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call on that over!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Norway, Tippeligaen;

Lilleström v SK Brann, over 2.5, 3 @ 1.80 (2x) Bet365 WIN

Lilleström v SK Brann, Lilleström -0.5, -1 @ 1.85 (1x) Bet365 LOSS
    Result: Lilleström 1 - 4 SK Brann

Brann won again! Now they´ve won over Rosenborg and Lilleström, thats very unexpected but very impressive. They look stronger then people think. 0.6 unit profit today.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Denmark, Division 1; AB Köpenhamn v Kolding FC, AB Köpenhamn -1 @ 1.70 (1x) Bet365

AB have played two solid games after the winter break, the away win 0-2 against Vestsjaelland was impressive and then a comback win 2-1 at home against Roskilde. Midfielder Rasmus Nielsen is sick but winger Casper Henningsen and midfielder Carsten Fredgaard comes back from minor injuries.

Kolding is in a weird situation, after this season the club will merge with Vejle Boldklub and become Vejle Boldklub Kolding. So basically the club's performance for the rest of the season is irrelevant. Two players already left the club during the winter break. A few players are injured and midfielder Martin Thomsen is sick. Koldings two games this year ended 1-3 at home against Skive and 3-0 away against top team AGF.

This info is from AB Köpenhamns website.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Denmark, Division 1; AB Köpenhamn v Kolding FC, AB Köpenhamn -1 @ 1.70 (1x) Bet365 LOSS
    Result: AB Köpenhamn 2 - 3 Kolding FC

Nightmare second half for Köpenhamn after 1-0 score at HT. They got two red cards and the goals from Kolding followed. On to the next one...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Sweden, Allsvenskan; Örebro SK v Syrianska FC, Örebro SK -1 @ 1.975 (1x) Bet365

Taking this one early, the game is played on friday at Berhn Arena. Örebro was one of the strongest home teams last season with a record of 11-1-3, 24:10. In the premiere they won away 0-1 against another top team IFK Göteborg which must boost their confidence.

Syrianska are newcomers and only got 1-1 at home against Gefle who many experts have predicted to relegate down to Superettan this year. They got a couple of injuries and important striker Peter Ijeh are having some problems with the law which might affect his play. In Superettan their away record was 5-6-4, 18:17 but its a fairly big diffrence between Allsvenskan and Superettan.

Its early in the season but I think Örebro is worth a try, at home they play on artificial grass which is more suitable to their style of play with good passing.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Sweden, Allsvenskan; Örebro SK v Syrianska FC, Örebro SK -1 @ 1.975 (1x) Bet365 PUSH
    ÖSK played really well the first half and had a shot hit the post but dident score, instead the goal came after 62 minutes, a beutiful shot from Alejandro Bedoya after a corner. Unfortunately for me it ended 1-0.

Örebro SK 1 - 0 Syrianska FC

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Denmark, Division 1;

Hobro IK v HB Køge, 1st half over 1 @ 1.725 (3x) Bet365

arsenal11
    arsenal11's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats your pick btw gais and trellborg???

arsenal11

Denmark, Division 1;

Hobro IK v HB Køge, 1st half over 1 @ 1.725 (3x) Bet365
    whats your btw gais and trellborg?

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal11 View Post
    whats your pick btw gais and trellborg???

GAIS will be strenghtened by the arrival of Wanderson for this game, which is well needed. The big question mark is what shape hes in but goalkeeper Dime Jankulovski said that he thinks Wanderson is better now then when he left the club a year ago and that he looked good from what hes seen from him in training. Its vital for GAIS that he can perform right from the start because against Norrköping their offensive looked pretty weak.

Trelleborg lost to Malmö with 2-4 but that game was played at Malmö stadion because the field on TFFs stadium was in too bad shape to be played at. So Malmö had the homefield advantage even tho TFF was the home team. They did score twice which is promising but they have some injury concerns, with Fredrik Jensen they lose an offensive threat even tho the replacement player Sjöhage is a good player. But more importantly goalkeeper Viktor Noring is doubtful with a concussion, he is one of the best keepers in Allsvenskan and if he cant play its a big disadvantage.

Its a very tough match to predict, im gonna pass on it because its early in the season and we dont really know where these two teams stand right now. The odds on GAIS have dropped from 2.40 to 1.90 on Bet365 and honestly 1.90 dont attract me at all. If I had to put in a bet i´d play Trelleborg +0.5 if Noring starts but Wanderson have the ability to decide games and can be a factor.

BOL!

arsenal11

GAIS will be strenghtened by the arrival of Wanderson for this game, which is well needed. The big question mark is what shape hes in but goalkeeper Dime Jankulovski said that he thinks Wanderson is better now then when he left the club a year ago and that he looked good from what hes seen from him in training. Its vital for GAIS that he can perform right from the start because against Norrköping their offensive looked pretty weak.

Trelleborg lost to Malmö with 2-4 but that game was played at Malmö stadion because the field on TFFs stadium was in too bad shape to be played at. So Malmö had the homefield advantage even tho TFF was the home team. They did score twice which is promising but they have some injury concerns, with Fredrik Jensen they lose an offensive threat even tho the replacement player Sjöhage is a good player. But more importantly goalkeeper Viktor Noring is doubtful with a concussion, he is one of the best keepers in Allsvenskan and if he cant play its a big disadvantage.

Its a very tough match to predict, im gonna pass on it because its early in the season and we dont really know where these two teams stand right now. The odds on GAIS have dropped from 2.40 to 1.90 on Bet365 and honestly 1.90 dont attract me at all. If I had to put in a bet i´d play Trelleborg +0.5 if Noring starts but Wanderson have the ability to decide games and can be a factor.

BOL!
    good stuff,i will play trellborg here mate.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Norway, Tippeligaen; SK Brann v Fredrikstad, over 2.5 @ 1.65 (1x) Bet365

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Norway, Tippeligaen; SK Brann v Fredrikstad, over 2.5 @ 1.65 (1x) Bet365
    Took the over 2.75 there myself, I'm expecting a lot of goals here tbh.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello. Are you picking anything in the Midjtylland game?

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    Hello. Are you picking anything in the Midjtylland game?
    I am leaning towards the over, for sure.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Sweden Allsvenskan;

Helsingborg v Elfsborg, Both teams to score @ 1.80 (1x)

Häcken v IFK Göteborg, Häcken AH 0 @ 1.925 (1x)

Norway Adeccoligaen; Strommen v Sandnes Ulf, Strommen @ 1.80 (2x)

Tippeligaen;

Tromsö v IK Start, Start +0.5 @ 1.90 (1x)

Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland, over 2.5, 3 @ 1.825 (1x)

Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland, Strömsgodset @ 2.25 (1x)

Some short comments about the picks;

Helsingborg-Elfsborg; Two of the very best teams meet, the weather is nice and good for soccer. Both teams have good offense, HIF with top goalscorer Gerndt and Jönsson aswell as Sundin who scored against Mjällby in the opener. Elfsborg have Nilsson/Elm up front, Nilsson showed against Häcken how dangerous he will be this season. 4 of the last 5 meetings have ended with both teams scoring atleast one goal each.

Häcken-IFK Göteborg; This is a little scary pick but Häcken played very good during the preseason and good again against Elfsborg even tho they lost that one. Göteborg lost to Örebro at home and dident play very good, I think Häckens form is better overall. This is a derby which means it will be a lot of feelings and a close contested game. I take my chances with the home team in better form.

Strommen-Sandes Ulf; I continue to bet on Strommen because they look strong with perhaps the best pair of strikers in the league Moen/Laajab. At home they are a force to be reckoned with, from what ive read they maybe should have won with more against Randaberg last game (1-2). Sandes Ulf are one of the weakest teams in Adeccoligaen this season and havent shown much so far. Good chance for a home win.

Tromsö-IK Start; This will most likely be another close game, but I got tempted to try Start because they played great last game. It should be made clear that Start had a one man advantage almost the whole game and won 5-1 but none the less, they´ve impressed me a lot so far. Tromsö are a solid team for sure but today they miss maybe their most important player Kara in midfield and right defender Ciss. IK Start surely have a chance here.

Strömsgodset-Odd Grenland; Strömsgodset are one of the best home teams in Norway, young talented group of players. Against Start they where quite unlucky to get a man wrongfully sent off after about 8 minutes, they managed to keep it together until the second half where it went downhill and they lost 5-1. The players must be very eager to redeem themselfes after such a big loss. Odd won 1-4 away against Sogndal last round and must be feeling confident but its a bit deceiving because Sogndal are most likely the weakest team in Tippeligaen. I think they will realize pretty soon that Strömsgodset are much tougher competition. Its likely that we see goals in this one and imo Strömsgodset should be able to edge out a win.

BOL!

Inteno
    Inteno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello. What are your thoughts for Adeccoligaen: Hønefoss - Hødd? I'm looking at Under 3 goals for 1.92. I see a close game and push at worst.

Inteno

I'm also considering: Rosenborg - Lillestrøm, Lillestrøm +0.5 at 2.22 or Lillestrøm over 1.5 goals at 3.36.

Inteno

Odds dropping on Hødd. Will side with them, DNB Hødd at 4.40.
    Good luck people

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Inteno View Post
    I'm also considering: Rosenborg - Lillestrøm, Lillestrøm +0.5 at 2.22 or Lillestrøm over 1.5 goals at 3.36.
    Sorry, I was offline and couldent give you any advice regarding Hønefoss - Hødd, good luck with Hødd DnB. I dont think Rosenborg will lose today, 1.65 odds on them to win is not playable imo, way to low, im gonna pass and just see how RBK play.

Inteno

Yes, it will be interesting to watch. Fredheim Holm in the starting lineup. I think I'll bet Lillestrøm over 1.5 at 3.36. Like the odds. Ujah looked good so far, Nosa as well. They will give Larsen, who hasn't been up for it since joining the club, enough to do on counters. RBK are favorites, but at the odds offered it's wise to pass. Your bets doing fine so far. Good luck

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Sweden Allsvenskan;

Helsingborg v Elfsborg, Both teams to score @ 1.80 (1x) LOSS

Häcken v IFK Göteborg, Häcken AH 0 @ 1.925 (1x) WIN

Norway Adeccoligaen; Strommen v Sandnes Ulf, Strommen @ 1.80 (2x) WIN

Tippeligaen;

Tromsö v IK Start, Start +0.5 @ 1.90 (1x) LOSS

Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland, over 2.5, 3 @ 1.825 (1x) LOSS

Strömsgodset v Odd Grenland, Strömsgodset @ 2.25 (1x) WIN
    Helsingborg 1 - 0 Elfsborg (Elfsborg missed a penalty kick!!)

Häcken 3 - 1 IFK Göteborg

Strommen 4 - 2 Sandnes Ulf

Tromsö 2 - 0 IK Start

Strömsgodset 2 - 0 Odd Grenland

Small profit for the day, about +0.8 units. Had no margins with me today, better luck next time as they say.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

your choices were good, but there was no luck in it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gd stuff bro, I had a small play on Strommen as well, tryin to recoup my small loss from Strikeforce last night!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gd stuff bro, I had a small play on Strommen as well, tryin to recoup my small loss from Strikeforce last night!
    Huh?! you had a losing day...unreal . You will get them next time, im sure of it! I havent been much in the mma forum lately, been quite busy and only been focused on this thread. I´ll be sure to check your thread when UFC 129 comes closer!

First 12345 ... Last