Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Euro 2012 Qualifying anyone?

What we going for this weekend?

Here's what I like:

Hungary v Netherlands 8/15 - Yes the Dutch haven't been convincing so far but Hungarys record is false and I believe the difference will be displayed this evening when the Orange tear through their opposition with their fluid passing style

Serbia 4/7 v Northern Ireland - Surely a home win? Tough place to go and Northern Ireland have been poor since Lawrie Sanchez left a long time ago.

Armenia v Russia 1/2 - Who are Armenia when theyre at home?!??

Whales v England 4/9 Come on you Lions!!!

Cyprus 1/1 v Iceland Had a few good results plus Iceland are one of the worst European nations

Israel 8/13 v Latvia Fantastic home record plus Latvia been in long decline since Euro whatever it is

Germany -3 4/5 v Kazakhstan - I'm really expecting a 6/7/8-0 win to the Germans on Saturday!!

Anyone disagree? Anyone have any other tips to share?

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

i wouldn't trust Cyprus and Israel

arsenal11
    arsenal11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like serbia here, fingers crossed hope you hit it

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Kinda worried about Holland. I know they seem to always win these qualifying games, but they have many injuries.

Hungary can solidify their 2nd position if they can get something from this game. I am going to play the over 2.5 goals. Hopefully Holland bags a few.

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    i wouldn't trust Cyprus and Israel
    Thanks

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Kinda worried about Holland. I know they seem to always win these qualifying games, but they have many injuries.

Hungary can solidify their 2nd position if they can get something from this game. I am going to play the over 2.5 goals. Hopefully Holland bags a few.
    You wouldn't trust them but expect them to bag at least 2-3?!? Do you think they have a terrible defence then (score 2-3 but not win)??

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't even remember Holland's last loss in regulation. The loss in the WC final came in OT.

Just checked their record under Van Marwijk. They are 12-0-0 in qualifying matches for WC and EC. The full 36 points and a goal differential of 29-4. Insanely efficient.

However, no Robben tonight, and a backup goalie...
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 03-25-11 at 10:05 AM.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    You wouldn't trust them but expect them to bag at least 2-3?!? Do you think they have a terrible defence then (score 2-3 but not win)??
    Maybe that was confusing. I am not playing their ML because of injuries and its -200 away from Home. I don't like to play over -150 on anything. Would be playing the over cause its even and I think Hungary can get a goal.

Most likely going to pass.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Can't believe Netherlands aren't bigger favorites then they are listed as. They have alot of injuries, but they'll beat Hungary anyday.

DogLover
    DogLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I have Hungary +1 (-120)

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Northern Ireland +1 -113 Pinnacle here!

bomber0104
    bomber0104's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Just so everyone knows, Serbia are not allowed to have any fans at the game

RubberKettle

Well hope you played Holland, over would of hit too. They look good, Hungary have nothing.

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    What we going for this weekend?

Here's what I like:

Hungary v Netherlands 8/15 - Yes the Dutch haven't been convincing so far but Hungarys record is false and I believe the difference will be displayed this evening when the Orange tear through their opposition with their fluid passing style

Serbia 4/7 v Northern Ireland - Surely a home win? Tough place to go and Northern Ireland have been poor since Lawrie Sanchez left a long time ago.

Armenia v Russia 1/2 - Who are Armenia when theyre at home?!??

Whales v England 4/9 Come on you Lions!!!

Cyprus 1/1 v Iceland Had a few good results plus Iceland are one of the worst European nations

Israel 8/13 v Latvia Fantastic home record plus Latvia been in long decline since Euro whatever it is

Germany -3 4/5 v Kazakhstan - I'm really expecting a 6/7/8-0 win to the Germans on Saturday!!

Anyone disagree? Anyone have any other tips to share?
    Got lucky with Lee Camp helping Serbia win, got lucky with Klose scoring Germany's 4th in the 89th minute, Israel got a late winner, England was never ever in doubt, but did anyone see why Russia or Cyprus let me down???? Or were they just bad picks