megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Odds section problem

Can't change order of offshore books to my preference.Problems began yesterday when i couldn't access your odds section by clicking on from my favorite websites list.I corrected that but now can't change order of books when accessing user settings.Are you having technical difficulties with your new setup?

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Can't change order of offshore books to my preference.Problems began yesterday when i couldn't access your odds section by clicking on from my favorite websites list.I corrected that but now can't change order of books when accessing user settings.Are you having technical difficulties with your new setup?
    I had the same problem yesterday. I spoke with CrazyL, he submitted the issue for correction. However, I am not experiencing the problem today.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Fixed now?

Looks like odds section finally allowed me to reset books in order of preference.Thanks to tech support for fixing the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair of 5s Sir View Post
    I had the same problem yesterday. I spoke with CrazyL, he submitted the issue for correction. However, I am not experiencing the problem today.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

thanks guys. We are working on getting the new Lines in shape. If you have any issues over the next few days you can use the old version, Lines.sbrodds.com

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

y