ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

High-Five/"Pounds" Smilies

Just was thinking, , lol. If you were to go to a game with your friends, and the team you all liked scored, or you won your bets, what would you do? Most people normally give each other a double high-five, a low five, a regular high-five, a "pounds" (fist to fist). So as a sports gambling/sports enthusiasts forum, you would think we'd have smilies like that. Sortof weird that we don't actually. Not compaining at all, it's extremely minor actually, just a suggestion. I like the thumbs up and the dancing one though.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Sounds good. How about this one http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/1087.png

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The second one, Bill. Much nicer. I've also got an idea I'll post later, not in the mood right now.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

good suggestion chute, i think that would be a popular smilie

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

good suggestion... deserves a

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Awesome, thanks a lot Bill. You and John are true pioneers in this industry, and really take into consideration what people ask for. It's great to see. I already see some people using my smiley. Now, everytime I see it, I'll be proud that I made a positve contribution, even if it's minor, on my new favorite site. Any possibility I can maybe get a nice SBR shirt for the good suggestion? I've been hounding BBD for a week now. lol.

I love your site, and just want to promote it at work. I'm allowed to wear any collared shirt, and at my job we have a lot of gamblers. If you don't have anymore shirts, or can't send me one for any reason, I understand. The $100 for BTP was more than kind. Maybe I could post some pictures in return though of what a real NYC contruction high-rise looks like inside, for people who've never seen anything like it, if anyone's interested, it's the least I could do. Thanks again though, love the smiley, and the quickness on adding it. Can't wait to meet everyone in Vegas.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

ChuteBoxe
    It was a good suggestion and we always need help tweaking the details.

We'll send you a shirt... How about you put the picture on your MySBR page that you test for us??