atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

sbrodds -- showing only selected games

A suggestion for SBS Lines:

How about a checkbox next to each game, and then a selection at the top to "show selected games" and "show all games"? Particularly on a busy NCAA basketball or football day, it is slight annoying to have to eyeball (or scroll) through the games one doesn't care about in order to find those that matter. It's even more an issue with a slow connection (admittedly it'd have to be quite slow), but I'm really concerned more about the visual clutter.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Today is a good example. There are close to a 100, if not more, NCAA basketball games. Its a pain to watch the games I want to bet. It would also be nice not to have the games scores updating that I didn't bet on.

I know they are working hard on the service, but can you guys please add this option Sean.

Sean
    Sean's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by atakdog View Post
    A suggestion for SBS Lines:

How about a checkbox next to each game, and then a selection at the top to "show selected games" and "show all games"? Particularly on a busy NCAA basketball or football day, it is slight annoying to have to eyeball (or scroll) through the games one doesn't care about in order to find those that matter. It's even more an issue with a slow connection (admittedly it'd have to be quite slow), but I'm really concerned more about the visual clutter.
    Happening as we "speak" ... a few more weeks and that function as well as "Show All Leagues" will be ready.